a thousand years

today was the day, your dreams finaly coming true. your bestfriend niall was taking you on a date. He wouldn't tell you where you were going, he wanted it to be a surprise. All you knew was that you had to dress fancy. Your nerves were starting to build up. niall was going to be here soon and you are really nervous. 5 minuets later you hear a knock at the door. you opened the door to see niall standing there with a bunch of flowers and was dressed in a suit that suited him really well, you have to say, he did look really hot. He leaned in and kissed your cheek. By now you was sure yoy were blushing. Niall lead u to his car and you was on your way to wherever it was you were going. When you arrived you found yourself in a park. You heard faint music and went to investigate. Niall had disappeared. As you walked closer to the pond the music became closer. You recognised it as a thousand years....your favourite song. Niall came into sight and asked if u would like to dance. You and niall had your first dance to your favourite song. Later that night niall asked you to be his girlfriend and you said yes. You both lived happily ever after.

a/n
Hey sorry i havnt updated in a while had school and loads of homework. Can u guys maybe give me some ideas aswell?? thanks guys