12|| baby face

-Cameron

At Rose's place
"It's boring ugh" Thomas said "yea let's do something" Leo said "dude we literally just come from the bowling alley" Rose said
"I need to pee" I said randomly

I went downstairs to pee and hear some whispering so I went very quietly and secretly from the toilet to listen to them.

"What we're you doing with Rose you better be happy that Cameron didn't saw you" "yea dude if he saw you 2 together he would definitely fight you" I don't know who said those things but I keep listening "so the date you were talking about was Rose" "yes dude and I don't wanna make Cameron upset, we had a talk and it didn't went about Cameron I said that so he was chill you know" he continues "but what is Rose from Cameron ex girlfriend or something?" "No they are best friends and he is just to protective over her" that's right so he better gets his dirty hands of my best friend, I say in my head.

I went upstairs and they were quite "wassup dudes what where you guys talking about" I said sneaky. I don't wanna fight I'm not in the mood for drama so I played with them "nothing just school stuff yk" "yea let's have a dinner together" Thomas said. "You all should go really I'm kinda sick so I'll stay at home" I said "no way we're staying with you my bro" my bro hah that's why you keep secrets from me but ok "no no seriously it's fine I'm serious dude go" "I'll stay with you, you could use some help" Rose said "No Rose I want you to leave go have fun" "Maybe you can convince Thomas and Leo and Flynn but I'm staying right here with you because my best friend needs me " she said, kinda sweet tho :) "alright but guys go! Have some fun dude"

So Leo & Thomas and Flynn we're gone and Rose and I are playing games, games like fireboy and watergirl (if you know you know) "Rose I'm fine you can go home now" I said a little sleepy "I'm sleeping here today if that's not a problem?" "No ofcourse not but you don't have to this" I said "shut up I'm doing it because you're my best friend so now shht" and then she walks away to the kitchen and brings me some food "dude our tree house" Rose randomly said "omg yes should we go there" I said "yessss! Get up and let's go" "I was sarcastic bro I'm tired let's sleep" "ugh but can we at least watch a last movie" Rose said with a baby face "okaaay"

We watched a movie and Rose fell asleep. Her hand started to glow like a disco ball it was kinda funny to see but no good ofcourse

"ROSE DUDE WAKE UP YOUR HAND IS GLOWING AGAIN" she was tired so she said "5 minutes 5.." DUDE WAKE THE HELL UP BECAUSE IF DONT WAKE UP YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO SAY '5 mInUTeS"
"Chill I'm awake dude" she sees her hand glowning "ugh not again I just thought it was gone pff" "I'm seriously gonna search a which to help me* she continues "okay get up we're going" "where?" She said "the tree house come on"

We went to the tree house and investigated her hand it's getting really annoying tho. And suddenly her hand stopped glowing just randomly like a glow lamp or something never mind we went back to my house and sleep it was 11.36 am. Goodnight everybody!

The next morning..