epilogue.

ariana.
less than ten minutes later...

the door creaked open and her grip tightened on the handle when she was met with darkness. she squinted as though it would help her see, but it had no affect. walking in, her heart pounding, ariana searched for a light on the wall, but soon remembered that the note read to find candlelight. so ariana walked inside the hotel room. it was a bit larger than expected, but made sense because all the boys probably had to stay there together. it honestly looked more like an apartment than a hotel room.

ariana scowled when she found herself stumbling over a table leg and her body smacking loudly on the floor. she huffed - briefly wondering how zach thought this was a good idea - before getting back on her feet slowly.

to the young girls surprise, lights flickered on not seconds later while she dusted off her leggings. right in front of her was zach, looking worried. his cheeks flushed a brighter red than usual and he rushed to her side.

"you're okay, right? i'm so sorry... this was such a dumb idea, i can't believe i thought it would go well. i mean: the dark? wow, i-"

before he could continue, ariana interrupted his blubbering. her lips placed on his, imaginary fireworks exploding between the two of them. she'd never felt a high like that one; not even with an ex of hers. as her lips latched desperately onto zach's, she hoped he felt the same sparks that she was.

the two's kiss quickly began escalating, as though they'd been waiting forever to finally do so. and they had been. zach only parted once, to say:

"ariana hood, you are the one i want; the one i've always wanted and will always want."

"shut up, zachary herron."

and then their lips reattached only to ignite more sparks than before.