C h a p t e r 1

Indiana POV

Today's the day. The day I get to meet my neighbour. She lives across the road from me. I haven't been able to meet them because my idiot of a brother got me grounded for 2 months.

They have been living there for 2 weeks now and I haven't even seen them. I heard that they have a daughter my age. That's cool I guess, if she's nice I may have a new friend.

My parents are, I guess you could say strict. I'm not allowed out after like 3 and I can't even go to the shop. It's probably because I'm from Gloucester (a not so nice place in England) this place can be dangerous, I guess you could say but the area I live in doesn't usually have the much crime happening in so that's a plus about living here.

'Mum' I shouted up the stairs. After waiting a few minutes. 'What?' she replied. 'When are we going to meet our neighbours?' I asked. 'Now, so get your shoes on' my mum said. I did as I was told.

It was only me and my mum going to see them because my dad took my brother video game shopping. My mum knocked on the door. 'You must be Joanne' My neighbour exclaimed 'I'm Leah, nice to meet you.' She held her hand out, me and my mum both shook it. 'Ahh yes, Leah this is my daughter Indiana.' My mother told Leah 'Hi' I said shyly. 'Please come on in' Leah told us

'Hi I'm Lilee. Are you Indiana I've heard about you' Lilee introduced herself. 'Yeh. Hi,how are you?' I asked.

'I'm good thanks' She replied, 'Ok Indiana. How about since dinner won't be cooked for about another 1 hour me and we get to know eachother'. 'Yeh, sure I would love to.' For that whole hour me and Lilee just sat there talking. It turns out we have a lot in common like we both are obsessed with Shawn Mendes. OMG don't get me started on him.

Lilee POV

Indiana is really cool. I can't believe how much we have in common. I mean we both LOVE Shawn Mendes and we both like BTS. Talking to Indiana made it feel like I had a real friend. Recently I found out that all my friends are fake, I guess that's what happens when you are friends with the populars...never thought. As well as that it feels like I've known her for ages.

'By the way, you can call me Indie. You should feel lucky to be honest' she chuckled 'I mean I barely let anyone call me that not even my parents.' She told me. 'Ok then,Indie, Tell me, what's your favourite Shawn Mendes song?' I questioned her. 'Hmm. I don't know. I love like all of them. He has an amazing voice.' She answered me back. I can already tell we were going to be close friends for a long time.

*2 weeks later*

Indies POV

This morning I went over to Lil's house. We are planning on flying out to LA in 2 weeks and maybe even see Shawn's concert. Well not maybe, we will.

'Hey what about we stay at this hotel?' I said. 'Oooo yeh I like that one' She exclaimed. 'Ok so plane tickets ,check, hotel,check. Now all we need is Shawn Mendes tickets.' As she said that we waited until midnight to get the tickets because that's when they on sale. We're are going to try and get front row tickets. MaYbE hE mIgHt NoTiCe Us!! 'notice me senpai' jks

*Midnight*

It just turned midnight and the tickets were on sale, we managed to get front row. Thank god! 'WE GOT FRONT ROW TICKETS, AHHHH!!!' We both screamed at the same time. 'sEnPaI wIlL nOtIcE mE!!!!' we both chuckled. We also got the VIP ones so we can meet Shawn at the Meet and Greet.
After the excitement had died down, I yawned and suggested that we get some sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~A/N~

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENTS, DONT YALL BE GHOST READERS MAN.

I know this is bad. This is my first fanfic and am starting out. Me (J) will mainly be posting Shawn Mendes fanfics whereas K will be mainly be posting Jungkook (or BTS) fanfics. Okey that's all I wanted to say.

Bye loves 💝
~J💋