C h a p t e r 2

Lilee POV

As the plane started to land, I shook Indiana to wake her up. We soon got off the plane. We went to the baggage claim. 'Hey, do you see my luggage anywhere Indie?' I asked. 'Yeh it's over there.' She replied as it was coming towards me and her. I went and collected mine and she did the same.

We got to our hotel and I mentally screamed. This place is amazing. Indiana and I walked over to the reception. 'Hey umm, We have a room for Lilee Ponds' I said. 'Ahh yes, your in room 237.' The reception lady said. We nodded and thanked her.

We soon got to our room. We opened the door and man we do not regret going to this hotel. The room was huge.
There was 2 beds and the room was wow. I can't explain I'm speechless. We unpacked and went to bed for the rest of the day. Jet lag definitely kicked in.

Indiana POV

*Next day*

Today is the second day in LA. This place is amazing. Wow. I want to stay here forever. In 2 days we go see Shawn. You don't understand how happy I am. I have anxiety and depression and whenever i hear Shawn's music or see anything about him that's the nightlight of my day. He even helped me stop cutting. His songs are so vulnerable. I feel like I relate to a couple of his songs. Today me and Lilee are gonna go see some places. Today was a good day. I will admit I kinda miss home but Lilee helps me get my mind off of everything.

*2 days later*

The concert is at 7 so me and Lilee are leaving at 3 to get there early. This day means so much to me you don't understand.
———————————————————
~A/N~
I know this is short. The next chapter will be better I promise.

Bye Loves 💝
-J💋