c h a p t e r 8

Shawn's POV

As i'm walking around Birmingham i realise that Indiana is one of a kind. She's not the kind to freak out that her idol is with her. She acts as if i'm a regular person.

'Shawn?' she says
'yeh' i reply as she takes me out my thoughts.
'you were in your own world then weren't you?' she laughed.
'haha. yeh just thinking' i chuckle
'what ya thinking about?' she asks.
'i don't know just life. ya know' i lie but not very well.
'your lying, what are you actually thinking about' she stops walking and stares at me.
'you' i mutter not thinking she would hear.
'did you just say me?' she acts a bit shocked.

i don't say anything. i just stare at her beauty. after a while i decide to break the silence.
'look indiana. your absolutely beautiful. i can't believe someone like you actually wanted to hang out with me. i'm just gonna say it right here and right now. i like you more than a friend. i wasn't on planning to say it yet because i hardly know you but i don't have to know loads about you. i can already tell that you are a girl who is absolutely amazing. i understand if you don't like me but i just want you to know that even if you think you aren't beautiful and are insecure you are amazing and any guy would be so lucky to be dating you.' i rant. i was a bit taken back from what i said. i can't believe i just said that. indiana just looked  at me shocked.

she didn't say anything she just looked at me. she was taken back. i would be too so it doesn't surprise me.
'look shawn. i like you so much. i don't want you to think that i don't like you because i didn't say anything. i was just a little taken back. i never in a million years thought that the guy who i had been my idol for years likes me more than a friend. come on let's go to a park instead of standing in the middle of the freaking street.' she finally replied.

when we started walking to the park. i slipped my hand into hers. i couldn't help but do it. i squeezed her hand in reassurance.

indiana's POV

what the actual heck just happened. am i dreaming. shawn peter raul mendes just confessed his feelings for me. the guy who has been my idol for so many years has feelings for me. i decided that we should probably move to a park instead of standing in the middle of a street.

while walking to the park he put his hand in mine. i cuddled into his arm because it was getting colder as it was getting later. we sat on a bench for a few hours just talking about ourselves. well mainly me because i knew a lot about shawn.

it was now 7.00 and getting late so we decided to head back but before we left the park. Shawn turned and looked at me. he stared at me for a few minutes before the most magical thing happened.

he kissed me. i kissed back because who wouldn't when shawn freaking mendes kissed you. i pull back and touch foreheads with him. i just stare in his eyes for a few minutes. it started raining and we just look up and chuckle. after we ran back to my car so we didn't get too wet. we left my car in a car park not to far away from the park.

i told shawn that i would drop him off at his hotel. so that's what i did.
'hey shawn before you get out, i just wanna day that i have had the best day today' i blush
'so have i. text me when you get home so i know you got home safely.' i tells me.
'ok i will' i laugh. he leans in gives me a kiss before leaving the car. before leaving i just sit in my car blush and smile. i can't believe today

————————————————————————
~A/N~
hey! i know i haven't posted in while school has been a bitch. i'm on summer holidays at the moment so i will try and post more often. when i have to go back i will hardly post again because i'm going into gcse years. i'm scared shitless for going into year 10 but oh well. ok i'm ranting now so i'm gonna go byee💝

~J💋