C h a p t e r 6

Shawn's POV

I walked out from behind the curtain to do the meet and greet and I saw her. The most beautiful girl in the world.
As soon as I walked out the crowd screams. 'Hey Guys' I said. They all scream back. 'Hit me with whatever questions you want' I have Indiana a smile and she did the same back to me.

'Do you believe in soulmates and if you do have you met yours' A fan asked.
'I do believe in soulmates and it takes time to meet them but I might have i don't know.' I look straight at Indiana.
She blushed and looked down. Man she's so cute.

When I went back behind the curtain I got a text from Indiana.
Indiana: Hey was just wondering why you looked at me when the soulmate question was asked.
Shawn: I have my reasons.
Indiana: Ugh I hate you.
Shawn: You love me really. Also after the concert. You and Lilee stay behind wanna give you summat.
Indiana: Ok but we can't stay for long. We want sleep tomorrow because we are going back home early.
Shawn: Ok. I got to go now bye hunny.
Indiana: Byee.

Indiana's POV

Me and Lilee are close to the very front of the stage. We are in front row but more to the side. Whereas last time we were right in the middle at the front.

He started singing 'When your ready'. It's one of my favourite songs. Me and Lilee fangirled. We were still in shock from Shawn texting us a couple days ago.

It got to the end of the show and me and Lilee stayed behind. 'Hey' we heard Shawn shout.
'Hey' Lilee and I said simultaneously. We were still slightly shy. We both went over and gave him a hug. I'm shaking so much right now.
'Follow me I wanna give u some free merch. Cause why not' He said.
'Shawn you don't have to do that. We have money we can pay for it.' I said trying to stop him.
'Nope. You can try to persuade me as much as you like but I'm still gonna give you some' He replied.
'Fine' I rolled my eyes and laughed.

We had a conversation while getting the merch. He's such a nice person. Me and Lilee were constantly blushing.

Me and Lilee left after a while and went back to the hotel. We both got into our oversized merch that Shawn gave us. We had bought normal sized merch but Shawn then gave oversized. Lilee doesn't know this but he gave me his youth hoodie. I changed into that. Me and Lilee have to different rooms so she won't notice. It smelt of him when I put it on.

Lilee's POV

It's now the day after the show and it's early in the morning and I know for a fact that Indiana is still asleep. I went to her room to wake her up. I realised that she had SHAWNS youth hoodie. He didn't give me one and there wasn't a youth hoodie on the merch table so it must be Shawn's. I don't care anyway because they look so cute together and are adorable.

'INDIANA WAKE UP' I shouted while jumping on her bed.
'Go away. 5 more minutes' she said.
'No we gotta get up now other wise our routine won't go to plan' She groaned.
'Fine' Indiana said.

Once she was awake and we were in schedule we packed and checked out of the hotel. We sat in the car in silence pretty much the whole car ride because we were both so tired. Of course Shawn's music was playing in the background.

We got to our houses and went out separate ways (she went to her house and I went to mine). I think we both fell asleep as soon as we got home.

————————————————————
~A/N~

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Who's POV should I start off with in the next chapter? I'll try to post more frequently. No promises though.

Bye loves💝

~J💋