•Art date Part 1•

Andrea's Point of view

I was pulling into the parking lot of Michael's for paint and more canvas because I was going to do an art challenge. They just remolded this Michael's so I have know clue where anything is. I walked into the store and I didn't know where to start. I walked up to a worker and before I can say anything she says "hello, welcome to Michael's my name is (your name) what can we do for you today?" Andrea responded saying " hi, I'm making a video for YouTube, can you show me when the canvases and the paints are please" (your name) said "right this way ma'am, you're paints should be on aisle 21 and your canvases should be on aisle 25" "thank you so much without your help I would of been here for hours" Andrea made a small laughed so did (your name). Andrea thought that (your name) was attractive so she had the confidence and asked her to hangout. (Ps Andrea is bisexual) "hey when you get off of work would you like to come over and paint with me? maybe if you want we can make the video?" (Your name) said " yeah sure, I'm pretty sure my roommate won't mind. I need to get a break for a bit so that would be fun" Andrea smile from ear to ear but then try's to hide it. "Wait, (your name) can I have your number so you can text me when you get off and I can text u my address!?" You started smiling "yeah of course! Thank you for remind me if you never of said anything I would of never remember to get your number" they exchanged numbers and start texting each other so they can have it saved in their phone. You bring Andrea to the front to check out while your waking, you started learning that you both have the same interests. (Your name) checks Andrea out and when Andrea is about to leave you grab her hand and say "my shift gets over at 9 so I'll be their around 9:30 ish" Andrea reply's with "thats perfectly fine with me" Andrea starts smiling, see you at 9:30! You say can't wait!!
•A couple hours later•
~Your Point of view~
I've been counting down the hours until I can see Andrea again. Even though I just met her today I think she attractive, Ive seen her around Michael's before but I've been to nervous to talk with her. Another reason is my boss is a bitch and she won't let us talk with anyone that is asking something. Every single time that I try to talk with Andrea it always seems like she already has a worker helping her. Anyways I start walking to the back to grab my thing and head out I get a text from Andrea and it says her address.
Texting format
A- Andrea
Y/n- your name

A: hey, my address is 301 Eagle Dr, Los angles!
Y/n: hey Andrea! Just got off work I'm coming right now but it might take long because of La traffic
A: that's okay, I need to set up more before you come over!
Y/n: ok cool wait are you hungry? I can swing by tinder greens or something?!
A: are u sure? I'll pay you back when you get to my house
Y/n: you don't have to do that, and yes I love tinder greens it's the best vegan place in La.
A: dude I'm vegan!! And that's my favorite place as well!!! Thank you so much!!
Y/n: dude Twins, and andi what do u want???
A: Umm let me check and I hate that name ewwww :(
A: can I get the happy vegan lol and also a Diet Coke
Y/n: stop it that's your new name I love andi it's so u, and also okay cool
Y/n changed Andrea to andi
Andi: Y/N CHANGE MY NAME I HATE THAT NAME!!!!!!
Y/n: no it's a cute nickname for a cute girl
Wait did I just say that!!! Oh my god she gonna hate me crap
Andi: I know I'm cute but I know this really cute girl but I'm just not telling you who because what you have my name as andi
Y/n: you just called me cute
Andi: no I said I saw this cute girl but she being mean
Andi: how much longer until your here I'm bored
Y/n: calm down bb, I have 5 more minutes before I get there
Andi: ughhhh I'm bored and keep calling me that it makes me happy for some weird reason!?
Y/n: baby? I know why it makes u happy😉😏
Andi: oh my god y/n stop!!!
Y/n: I'm about to turn onto your street bb
Andi: yay!! Bye princess see u soon
Y/n: keep calling me princess I like it
Andi: okay bye princess
Y/n: bye bb
Andi changed y/n to princess 👑
Princess changed Andi to bb🌹🖤

Authors note: hey this is my first book I know it probably sucks but I still hope you like it!! Have a good day and make sure you do your homework and study if you need to and also make good grades.