•Coachella preparation•

Y/n personality

Your best friends decided to go to Coachella this year. At first, you didn't want to go because you have anxiety around big crowds but after a lot of bribing and blackmailing, you finally decided to go because it was on your bucket list and some of your favorite bands are playing. All the girls in your friend group started looking online for some ideas for outfits when they came across this super cute YouTuber named Andrea russett. (Andrea is just starting out youtube and has a couple thousand fans and also bisexual, you are bisexual as well and also a YouTuber with a couple thousand fans and you have lived in la your whole life but Andrea just moved their) Andrea was going to Coachella but she needed a group to go with because of the fact that her parents and she just moved to Los Angles. Your best friends decided that it would be nice to invite her because she was new and they wanted to meet new people. (also your friend girls know that your bisexual but they friends boys don't)  They start showing you more pictures of her and you think she hot, and your friends can tell that you are starting to like her based on how you are reacting. One of your best friends named Liza decided that you should dm her asking if she wanted to go to Coachella with our friend group. everyone agreed that you should do it because you have a crush on her, so you go on Instagram and look up her name. you see that she has a main account for her followers but she also has a second account for her friends or people with more followers. you follow both accounts and her second account is really hard to follow because it's private, but she accepted my follow request which made me smile really big. (Here are the dm's back and for between you and Andrea)

@yourname: hey

@morerussett: hey?

@yourname: I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself let me start over, hi my name is y/n and I've lived in Los angles my whole life, anyways my friends and I want to invite you to Coachella if you would want to come with us? we saw on your story that you needed a group and my friend group is amazing you would love them. so what do you think?

@morerussett: y/n your fine and I would love to go with yall its been so lonely here because I don't have any friends because I just moved here.

@yourname: Wait really where did you move from?

@morerussett: I moved from Fort Wayne, Indiana, would you like to hang out sometime maybe grab some lunch or something?

@yourname: dude I would love too!! honestly kinda hungry do u wanna hang out today maybe meet up somewhere?

@morerussett: sure! I need to have interesting things for my vlog anyways, where should we meet up?

@yourname: Ummm dude

@morerussett: what did I do something wrong? did I? hello?

@morerussett: Y/n?

10 minutes later

@yourname: sorry sorry!!

@morerussett: Y/N!!! dude where have you been?

@yourname: sorry I was trying to make up an excuse to leave my friends house to meet up with you, then I also drove back  to my house

@morerussett: Okay cool I thought you decided you didn't want to hang out with me lol

@yourname: No No No, i would never you are way cooler than my friends from your Instagram photo's

@yourname: don't get me wrong i do love them, it's just I'm different from them but in a cool way I guess

@morerussett: How so are you different?! y/n don't doubt yourself even though I don't know you I can tell from your Instagram photo's that your way better than all of those losers lol

@yourname: awe Andrea your so sweet!

@morerussett: I know :)

@yourname: kocky much?!

@morerussett: excuse me not yet!!

@morerussett: I'm kidding omg

@yourname:oh ok:(

@morerussett: ummm wyd??

@yourname: I was kidding oh my god!!

@morerussett: hey wait you still down to hangout or another day?

@yourname: yeah I'm down where should we meet?? And what should we do?

@morerussett: umm maybe meet at tinder greens or a different restaurant and then go shopping or hang out at the mall?!

@yourname: dude I'm so down what time?

@morerussett: maybe 20-30 minutes?

@yourname: ok cool! So see you at tinder greens in 20-30 minutes!! Text me when you are on your way and I'll do the same :)

@morerussett: I can't wait see you soon!!!