•Art date Part 2•

*Andrea's point of view while y/n was at work*

I'm setting up for y/n so we can paint. I set up in my room with all the paint I have and all the brushes I have. I threw on some old clothes and I put out some clothes as well for y/n because i know she will be in her work clothes. I also put out some face masks because I knew we would want to be relaxed while we are painting or after. While I was setting up, I looked at the clock and saw that it was 9 so I texted y/n my address and we started talking and she bring me some food so that a good sign of a good friendship hopefully more. Anyways, I started to set up the camera when my door bell rang, I dropped all my thing and ran to the door only to be disappointed because it was a sells man trying to sell me something I kindly sad no and ran back to my room. I continue setting up my camera and 5 minutes later I finished setting up and like 2
Minutes later my princess is here!! I run out of my room and made it to the door and open it. I scream princess and hug her!! Y/n gets spooked and freezes and then when I let go she screams baby and goes and hugs me!! I show her my room and tell her to change because I don't want her other clothes to get dirty. Hey bubba, are you sure you want to be on my video? Are u kidding me baby? Let fucking do this!! (This is probably confusing but no they aren't dating yet they just have cute nicknames for now)
What up YouTube I am back! And today I have a special guest with me! She points to me whispering that i need to say my name I free and she turns of the camera. Andrea looks at me and says"bubba are you okay?" In a sad tone. I say yeah baby I just got caught of guard. She says her intro one more time and points at me again and I say hi I'm y/n and she says their we go and claps her hand I go over there and lightly slap her making her say ow. And today we are going to be doing something relaxing but also stressful and that is a painting competition, y/n have you ever painted before, she just staring off in the distance I clap my hand in front of her getting her attention and she stops staring off on the distance. I don't do anything about it because she probably had a bad day at work other than meeting me. Hey y/n, have you ever painted before? She says yeah both my parents are painters. Dang so I have some competition!! She says yep you better watch out! Andrea smiles and so does y/n. Okay 45 minutes on the clock 3...2... wait we only have 45 minutes what?! Yes now go!!!

Y/n point of view

I start grabbing grabbing all the rainbow color, no it's not because I'm gay it because I have a good inspiration. Anyways, I grab 7 different cups to put colors in. While I'm doing that I see from the corner of my eye Andrea staring at me she so cute so I look up and start blushing but look back down because I need to win. 20 minutes already went by and I'm beating her, I put the finishing touches on mine and then I'm finish we 10 minutes to spare. So I stop and Andrea asks me what I'm doing and I say I'm done she begins to tell me I can't be done but I showed her my work and she just stopped and stared. I saw hey bubba you don't have to stair at my art pieces I know it's good. She stopped painting and looked up saying who say I'm staring at your art piece? I start blushing and she say I'm also not staring at you! Ugh rude I'm gonna start calling you Andi again as i turn around, she comes behind me and hugs me. Hey bubba, I'm sorry I didn't mean it she is saying that in a soft tone I turn around and start smiling and she hugs me and I hug back we pull away from the hug look at each other eyes for a long time we both start leaning in and we were inches apart but then the stupid timer went off and we both jump. Pictures of the art pieces is the first picture up there 👆🏻
Andrea finishes her video saying thank you guys so much for watching I hope you enjoy this video and she say wait I have a new clothing line coming out called 59 roses and I want y'all to check it out please make sure you follow our socials and I'll have them linked down below and make sure you hit that big red subscribe button and the bell right next to it so you will be notified the next time i post so yeah see you next time come y/n do it with me and I say ok I go closer to her and say goodbye and put my hand in front of the camera. After she ends the video she looks at me blushing and laughing at me because somehow I got paint on my face. She comes closer and wipe the paint of me but then we get into that position again it's not awkward I'm just waiting to see who is going to make the move. I start moving closer and so does she and as soon as we know it our lips our attached and I can feel her soft lips on mine. The kiss doesn't get heated or anything it just a good kiss. We continue the kiss for a while until we pull away both of us blushing. Hey bubba I didn't know you felt that way? I can say the same to you baby! When did u start having feelings because I'm pretty sure it not from today she say laughing. Well I see you a lot at the store so and I keep wanting to say hi and stuff but I don't get to see you often because my stupid co worker get to you before me. Awe bubba your so cute says Andrea. Well mrs. Andrea what about you huh? Well I've seen you a lot at the store and I've also been meaning to talk with you but I can't because people get in my way of talking to you. Awe baby, so mrs.russett do you want to be my girlfriend? Y/n is that even a question? She says no while laughing, so bubba do you want to continue painting or do something else? I wanna paint but if you do then we can do something else. Bubba I wanna paint I want to change clothes because while we were kissing I kinda fell in paint and got paint everywhere. Y/n laughing, hey that's not funny! Baby yes it is! What ever says Andrea! How about you go get dressed and I can clean up for a bit and we can continue painting ok? Got it see you soon bubba! Bye baby. Y/n is cleaning while Andrea come in the room without a shirt on but with a bra. Mrs. Andrea sweetie what are you doing? Bubba I'm hot do you want me to get a fan? Nah it's fine we can just have our shirts off but I wanna take a picture. Bubba when we take a picture I'll put my shirt one ok? Ok cool, y/n takes of her shirt and starts to paint again. She can see Andrea look at her and blushing and looking her up and down and smile. Andrea whispered under her breath that my girlfriend and started smiling. Y/n heard her and say yes this is your girlfriend she comes over and kisses me and goes back to painting on her legs. We finally finished and I needed to take a shower to we decided that we would shower together and we aren't going to go into full detail of what happened but i think you will probably know what happened :) after that they cleaned up in Andrea's room and Andrea let y/n barrow some of her pj because she doesn't have any since this isn't her house. They put on some face masks since Andrea's video was "stressful" and watch some Netflix and cuddled until they had to take off the masks. Then they got back in bed and let's just say things got heated and then they finally went to bed at 2:30 even though y/n had work the next morning at 7.

Here are some of the pictures from the art thing: