•Party timee•

⚠️smut warning⚠️
✔️-start of smut
✖️-end of smut
*Call from Andrea🌹🖤*
A- Andrea
Y/n- You

A- Hey
Y/n- hey what's up?
A- oh nothing much how about you?
Y/n- getting ready for my friends party, hey you should come it's a house party and there will be lot of people so she wouldn't know.
A- are you sure? I wouldn't want to come without an invite.
Y/n- if your not sure I can ask her if you can come
A- if that not to much to ask
Y/n- I'll go text her and ask brb
   *Best mother fucking friends😎🥰*
                          (Bmff)
Y/n- hey can I bring Andrea to your party tonight?
Bmff-  wait who is Andrea?
Y/n- the girl I was talking to you about, the one that I think is hot
Bmff- oooo yeahhhh she can totally come 😉
Y/n- oh god don't embarrass me and thank you so much!!!
Bmff-dont get your hopes up!!! Hehe
Y/n- oh godddd
               *Andrea russett🖤🌹*
Y/n- hey
Andrea- hey can I come to the party lol
Y/n- yeah she said she wanted to meet you Because you seem cool and fun
Andrea- hehe that's ok
Andrea- what type of outfit should I wear is it like a costume party or like a actual party?
Y/n- it is a costume party bc it's around Halloween lol
Andrea- okay would this outfit be good?

 Y/n- if your not sure I can ask her if you can comeA- if that not to much to ask Y/n- I'll go text her and ask brb    *Best mother fucking friends😎🥰*                          (Bmff)Y/n- hey can I bring Andrea to your party tonight?Bmff-  wait w...

Y/n- damn Andrea you look so pretty and yeah that's perfect!!!!
Andrea- awe thanks can You send me your outfit i wanna see please!!
Y/n- sure but it's not as good as yours

Andrea- shut the fuck up your so pretty and oh my god damn Y/n- shut up I'm not that pretty Andrea-girl don't put yourself down your so pretty and you need to know that sis

Y/n- shut up I'm not that pretty
Andrea-girl don't put yourself down your so pretty and you need to know that sis.
Y/n- thanks girly
Y/n- ok I'm about to leave I'll pick you up on the way to her house
Andrea- okay cool I can't wait to see a gorgeous girl
Y/n- Awe thank you you too beautiful
Andrea- um no who says I was talking about you
Y/n-fine I'll just nod pick up this beautiful girl and leave her at home all alone
Andrea- ok ok I was talking about you I'm sorry I'm sorry
Y/n- I knew it!!! And I guess I believe you
Y/n- I'm here btw
*Y/n picked up Andrea in her car and they made it to her friends Bryana party *
Y/n and Andrea stay by each other all night because they don't know anyone else at the party except each other and y/n knows the birthday girl. The girls had a couple of drink let's just say the had more than 4. Andrea started becoming touchy and things went out of hand. Y/n took Andrea by the hand and pulled her into her bedroom(it the bedroom y/n stay at when she sleeps over)at first it was just a lot of making out but then there was a lot of fighting for dominance but after a while Andrea pulled away and was begging y/n to take off her clothes.
✔️
Andrea start kissing down y/n stomach and leaving hickeys around her neck. Andrea started to tease Y/n by playing with her wet underwear. Y/n begins to moan and wants Andrea to fuck her. She beings to take off her underwear and puts two of her fingers in her mouth to make them wet, then she started sticking them in Y/n Vagina and pulling them in and out fast. Now Andrea is opening and closing her fingers like scissors that can open and close and does that for a while which is making Y/n moan a lot. Y/n had enough of Andrea bossing her around and switched the rolls pull off Andrea's top and pants and underwear put her fingers in her mouth to make them wet. After that she stuck them in her vagina and started pull them in and out fast like what she did to Andrea. They got on top of one each other and put their vaginas together and fucked each other together and after that they both had an orgasm and might of done that four more times that night but we will never know.sorry if that was so bad it's my first time writing smut so don't judge thanks!!!!
✖️
The next morning Andrea wakes up wondering where she was and feels a body next to her coddling her, she gets up finding out it's her crush and their both naked which mean they had sex last night which made Andrea happened but also scared. Y/n wakes up freaked out and wondering where she is when she finds her crush naked standing next to her she started do bit her lip and Andrea notices and starts to get horny and go over to Y/n and kissing her on her neck and lips and your probably know what happened again lol and again it happened a couple of time. After having sex Y/n decided to have some breakfast at chick-fa-la and Andrea except it Because it sounded really good that morning. Andrea needed to take a shower and so did y/n and because they were both already naked they wanted to shower together which is fine and nothing happened in the shower btw. They get out of the shower get dressed and walk downstairs which you'd be bestie is down there you go say hi to her for a bit while Andrea goes and finds the car, after she gets back your bestie friends wanted to meet Andrea and y'all were talking for about a good hour when it was finally time for breakfast your bestie pulls you aside asked what happen last night and you told her that you're FaceTime her later and explain everything. After that you want to Chick-fil-A and eat some breakfast went back to your house and cuddled and watch some Netflix for the rest the day til Andrea had to go home which was very sad but she is coming back to spend the night. You decided that it would be a good time to FaceTime your best friend explain her or what happened and you did and she was very happy for you.