Chapter 3

*SKIP'S POV*

The ride to the airport felt like the longest ride of my life. All I could hear were Jai and Luke arguing  about who had the most fans. It was obviously Luke, Jai knew that, but he still continued to argue. 'WE'RE HERE YOU BUNCH OF FAGGOTS!' Beau shouted at the top of his lungs. Everyone in the car turned and gave Beau a ghastly stare, so at the sight of it, he hopped out and began unloading the suitcases and hand luggage from the boot.

It was tipping it down with rain, no surprises there, so we had to literally canter inside of the airport. (I must say, James did kind of look like a horse by the way he was moving) I sniggered to myself, people at the airport looked at me like I was crazy. They weren't far off. 

A couple of fans came to us and asked for photo's and for us to sign their things, so as per usual, we did. When we got to the check in it was exactly 2 hours before our flight left.

The lady that took our luggage and our tickets was dressed in a necker chief, a tight blue dress that rested at the top of her breast, a tight blue blazer and a pair of black sophisticated heals to top it all off.

Beau noticed the tight dress and he was sure to try his chat-up lines. I saw James, Luke and Jai roll their eyes at him. 

*BEAU'S POV*

When we got to the check in desk, there was the most perfectly balanced out women sitting waiting for us. 'So, wanna sit on my lap and talk about the first thing that pops up?' I said giving her a cheeky wink.  She didn't looked to impressed but gave a slight giggle. 

We took out luggage to security, and of course I was the only that beeped when I went through. They checked me and let me past once they realised I had no harmful objects. (Good job they didn't know about my Youtube incidents)

*LUKE'S POV*

The airport was big...and when I say big, I mean massive. We walked over to a small cafe. It was neatly tucked into a crevice of the building. All you could hear were the airplanes and I had a headache as it is.

'Beau.' I whined loudly, 'my head hurts!'

'Shut up and sleep then you faggot.' He replied in a smart ass way.

'Urgh!' I moaned as I took a seat in the cafe. 

Before I knew I felt a strong punch in the side of my arm along with a load of mumbles that I couldn't quite make out. When I became fully conscious, I saw James hovering above me with a panicked expression on his face.

'LUKE! WAKE UP!' He screamed, right down my ear.

Partially deaf, and still in a bit of a daze, I calmly spoke; 'Woah, woah, woah, James. Are you okay?'

His eyes widened as if something was coming towards him. Us. I slightly turned my head to see a large toned man stomping his feet towards us. Panic over came my face as I saw Skip run up behind, and jump on his back.

'Well, those steroids must be working perfectly fine for him.' I Grunted. Laughing to myself.

This 'gorilla', threw Skip down and turned to face me. 'Would you like to repeat what you just said?' He asked, actually, he was more telling than asking me. I wasn't scared the slightest, so I don't know why James was running around like a headless chicken.

'I said,' My voice getting louder and tone getting harsher, 'Those steroids must be working perfectly fine for you. Now would you mind telling me were you got them from?' I asked, smiling sarcastically.

'Right, that's it!' He said, and with that he took a swing at my face but I ducked just in time. 

Then I heard a stampede of footsteps coming from behind me. A pack of security seized the 'gorilla' and took him, to what I assumed, questioning. 

The voice over tone came on as I heard 'Could Beau Brooks, Jai Brooks, Luke Brooks, James Yammouni and Daniel Sahyounie please boared the plane to the UK at Gate 7. Your flight will be leaving in 15 minutes...' 

 *JAMES' POV*

I don't think I've ran so fast in my life. As soon as I heard the intercom, a wave of panic washed over me I gathered everyone and we literally 'ran for our lives' to the gate. They were just about to close it as we got their.

'Luke, Jai and Beau Brooks' Beau said proudly.

'Daniel Sahyounie' Skip said.

'James Yamouni.' I spoke up. I was fine as we took our seats on the plane. Now that I knew we were on our to the UK, it somehow comforted me. I don't know how. Just think about the cute British girls gave me butterflies.

Maybe this was my chance...