Android

————Unknown POV————

I've been in this world since September 14th it has been exactly 30 days. And now I am being sent to a quite peculiar academy. Einstein's Mystics Academy. But in the thirty days I've been here, I've learned a bit. Like how to socially interact, and other things like picking "favorite" things in different categories. Like in flowers, I am most drawn to the blue rose.

"Tek, don't reveal yourself as an Android at school, alright?" 707 called to me.

"I will certainly try my best." I confirmed.

 "You'd better." He warned. 

"I understand the importance, master." I replied bowing to the red head.

707 is my master. He is a red head with glasses and is a very stern person. He is currently wearing a grayish blue hoodie and some jeans. Although he may seem like a pretty laidback person, he's strict when he wants to be. And also he is pale, he has blue eyes, and his glasses are shaded black.

"Now I will go, so I can arrive 5 minutes early." I calculated. 

"Mhm, just act humanly." He pointed a finger at me.

"Alright, bye master." I bowed and started walking towards the door. 

I was shocked. There were so many things. What's this? What about that? But no time to admire unfamiliar objects. I must get going. As I trekked closer to my destination a gust of wind blew through my hair. It made me curious and I looked up, witches were soaring by on their brooms, right above me. I heard them chatting casually, but I felt as if I was being watched... I couldn't shake the feeling as I  journeyed closer to the academy. 

"Hello, are you new?" A girl with very light brown hair and mixed eye colors asked.

"Mhm," I started as I scanned her figure.

"Well, I can show you around." She suggested biting her lip.

"Alright." I agreed a little curious. 

"Well come on!" She tugged on my arm pulling me to who-knows-where.

She showed me the 'fairy' garden, the gym, the classes, we had to go to the rooftop now.

"And this is...—LYNN! NO, DONT! PLEASE!!" She cried rushing over to the dark brown haired girl on the the top of the fence.

"Don't come any closer or I'll jump." She monotonously said.

"Don't be dumb, I have magic." She answered, her voice breaking. 

I saw her starting to push off, when someone grabbed her arm. She had black hair in a pony tail. Lynn (as they call her) was dangling off the side of the building. I searched, 'why does girl jump off building top?' The answer, 'To commit self-death, often because of depression. My eyes widened. Why would she end her life? 

Just as I was about to intervene, the two lifted into the air, not very much, before they dropped onto the ground. My eyes widened. The short one was a witch? As I was about to question her, I saw her eye fill with a water like substance, and she shakily ran away. My mind flooded with thoughts. Why did the girl attempt su-i-cide? Why did the ponytail girl stop her? Why did the witch run away? I looked to the two on the ground, seeing them...talk?

"Why...did you do it?" The ponytailed girl had a look of a mix of concern and anger, as she looked at the dragoness.

"I-I couldn't live in a world knowing the only one I love..Doesn't feel the same.." she replied, her breath hitched, the water substance free falling from her eyes.

I saw the concern overcome the ponytailed girls eues, before she smashed her lips onto the brown haired girls. I was shocked, was she harming her? I decided to go after the witch. I went to the fairy garden, since she said she loved the place. She...was crying. I walked over and sat down beside her. She lifted her wand, she chanted a spell...

————Elise's POV————

I wanted to be alone... I heard the boy sit down beside me. I lifted my wand and chanted...

"voz'mi eto telo I verni yego, poka ty prishel." 

I heard clatter, and peered over to find scrap metal on the bench. I shrieked in surprise. I covered my mouth and I looked down sorrowfully.

"What have I done..." I whispered.

"Magiya reshit vse problemy." I chanted while holding my wand to the pile of scraps of metal. 

I stumbled back a little, but there he was. 

"Sorry..." I gasped.

I was expecting to hit the ground. Waiting...waiting...waiting...I opened my eyes. He caught me.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"...No." I replied, crying in his embrace.

I know I've only known you for a few hours, but... it feels like I've known you forever.

————Tek's POV————

This—feeling. I can't identify it...is it a virus? Did she implant a virus in me? Let me search it up. 'What is this bubbly feeling when you comfort someone?' 'It means they trust you and feel comfortable exposing their vulnerability to you.' Trust? She...trusts me?

"I-It's Okay..." slipped out. 

She snuggled into my chest sobbing softly as the swift wind blew through the air. 

"Sorry..." the voice belonging to Lynn, apologized from afar.

I looked over and there she was, she had an uncomfortable look on her face and she was holding her other friends' hand. 

'Elise' looked up, her anguished tears soon turning to anger as she sorrowfully screamed at her best friend.

"GET OUT OF HERE!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!" The 'tears fell from her eyes, as her hair soon fell from its fluffy state, covering her eyes. She looked away again, sobbing harder than last time. I was shocked. Did Lynn do something to harm her? I shot a glare towards her.

" I think you need to leave." I said in a vicious tone, yet also monotonously.

"...I see..." She answered her voice breaking, but I did not feel sorry for her. 

"B-ye...Elise...I'll go switch dorms..." She mumbled.

I swear I could've seen regrets flash in Elise's eyes, as her ex-best friends walked away. 

A/N: Drama. Rest In Peace Elise's and Lynn's friendship. But hey, we reached some ship goals. So it's not all bad, I'm going to start the next chapter RIGHT AWAY! 😊