A Very Big Change

————Elise's POV————

I dragged my feet to my dorm, only to find it half empty, making the pain in my chest only grow worse. Why had I said that to Lynn? Sure, I was mad, But she didn't deserve that... Tek had to report a 'virus' to his master, so I was left alone to sulk. I went to the bathroom, my hair was still soft and silky, yet it drooped, so no one could see my eyes. I took off my pale dress, and slipped on a black sweatshirt with a witches symbol on it, a black skirt, and black stockings. Wow, mrs. edgy edge.

————707's POV————

"Master, I think I have a virus." Tek's voice called

"Wow, on the first day already?" I turned around in my swivel chair, and eyebrow raised. 

"I believe so." He replied shrugging.

"Well lemme check your  software and we'll see." I ordered, gesturing for him to come over.

~~~~After the checkup~~~~

"There were no viruses, you look as good as new." I stated proudly. 

"If I can perfect this formula again, there could be more of you, Tek. And I would earn a raise." I clasped my hands together excitedly.

"More of me?" He asked in an  confused manner.

"Yep! You won't have to worry about being alone. They will be just like you. And maybe they could be sold to others as a helping hand." I added and confirmed.

"Well, you aren't selling me, are you?" He asked monotonously.

"Well, I have no choice. It's not about what I want, it's up to my boss." I shrugged.

"Well, off you go now. I have to work on that formula." I dismissed.

"Okay, master." He said bowing and then walking away.

I turned my swivel chair around and started working on the formula once again. I'll finally live the life I've always wanted...

————Lynn's POV———— 

I was a mess. I had been mourning over my loss of my best friend who had been with me through thick and thin. My hair was a rats nest my cheeks were red and my eyes were dried out from crying. I guess now I have to take a shower, but I still can't get over the hole inside. First it was my grandma's place...then William, her, and now it's Cecelia.

————After her shower and the broken thoughts that came with it————

I walked over to my closet and picked out a pastel sunset covered shirt, and some white pants with a black jacket. I looked myself up and down and shrugged. I then took a brush to my hair and ran the brush through it, occasionally running into knots. I clipped a bow onto a lock of my hair on the side of my head  and called it good. I looked at the dark bags under my eyes, from the nights I stayed up crying about Elise. I sighed and dragged my feet, walking to the cocoa brown door. I kneeled down and grabbed my coral pink and white vans, I slipped them on, tied them, and stood up. I then walked over to the door, and left.