Part 2

I went into the dance room with him and I was curious about his name so i asked him

"e-eh may I know what's your name?" I asked nervously.

"what about yours?" he asked me back with a wide smile while leaning against the huge mirror with his arms crossed. I tried my best to not blush as he was so hot.

"I asked u first" I said.

"hmm" he's probably thinking if he should tell me first or not,

"Jhope, now your turn" he asked.

"Y/N" I replied with a smile.

He clapped his hands and got off from de mirror he was leaning on,

"okay, now let's learn the dance!" he said.

"wait what, are we gonna learn?" I asked.

"serendipity" then he smirked.

He started to teach me how to stretch first and that's the worst thing in my life. After some stretching, we did a spilt. I did a split but cause of my body that isn't flexible, my legs showed a letter v shaped instead of an actual split. I tried to go down but I couldn't so jhope helped me by pushing my back to the front.

Time passes quickly without my realization until my friend calls me, I went to a table and took my phone out but by the time I took it out the call ended. I unlocked and saw alot of calls and texts from my bestfriend. so I tried to call her back, deep down I was really scared about her reaction when she sees my name appear on her phone.

"Hello?" she ask on the others side of the phone

"h-hello?" I replied

You can watch the dance by D Zone Serendipity dance. It is not by me, I dont own any,its by D Zone. I love how they dance to this song.