2.

calum's p.o.v

no.

no, i can't.

she will just get hurt.

'no, she won't. we will be good this time,' they whispered in my ear.

'JUST GO AWAY!' i yelled, while flailing my arms. i probably look like a mad man.

'but, calum, she's so pretty. and we won't mess with her. we promise,' they giggled. they are lying. they try to act good.

as i am arguing with the spirits, i feel my phone vibrate in my hand.

'hey! it's astrid!'

should i answer?

no, she will just get hurt like everybody else you loved.

'we already said we would be good,' they commented.

'do you guys promise?' i asked them hesitantly.

'of course,' they giggle, yet again.

fine.

'hey, lol. it's calum. what are you doing?'

'yes, perfect,' they chuckle in my ear as i see out of the corner of my eye the door move slightly, as if someone was going out of the room.

'sitting here at my flat. lol imma loserrrrrr. wanna come over?'

'damn, she texts back fast,' i thought, as i twisted my lip ring with my tongue.

should i?

they said they would be good.

but what if they are lying?

i'm going to be normal for once.

yes.

'sureeee lol. where do u live?'

it took her around 5 minutes to text me back giving me her address.

she actually lives in the same apartment building as me. what a small world.

'be there in like 5 mins :-)' i texted back as i hustled out my door and to elevator.

as i got into the elevator, i pressed the 5 button and felt the elevator shift.

i found her flat quickly since i have live here also. i knocked 2 times and waited patiently for the beautiful girl.

as soon as she opened the door, she took my breath away even quicker than the first time i saw her.

she has something..

something that i never want to lose. the way her eyes get a little bit brighter when she smiles.

and to think i just met this girl.

then i think again....

what if they hurt her like they do everybody else?