Once in a life time!

That felt like the longest car journey you had ever had! You and your family drive it every year at the start of summer for 2 weeks. It was to this lake house your family had inherited from your mum's mum and dad. Once you saw the sign that leads to it you wake up fully and start to rub your eyes and make sure all the sleep is out of them. it was a hot sunny day with the sun shining you had your glasses on top of your head beside your hair which was sparkling in the sun light, your dad pulled up beside the cabin and you got out and just looked over the lake. there were 3 cabins along the lake but you didn't know who if anyone actually stayed in them. 2 weeks was not long enough for everything you wanted to do here. you looked over at one house which was connected to yours by the bridge going over a little stream which led into the lake. it looked like people were there for the first time when you were there. Let's go pack then we can go out on the water! your mum shouted over at you. you turn around grab your suitcase and go to your room, you take a picture and pic it on Instagram with the caption 'my home for the next 2 weeks :)' you quickly unpacked then got changed in to just one of your bikinis you bring. it was black with pink polka dots on. you went downstairs and asked your mum and dad if you could go out on to the pontune they nod there heads and say sure. They both stayed inside whilst sorting out the cabin, you walk out taking the deck chair with you and sitting down and looking out across the lake. You see a few people on the opposite side getting on jet skis, you put your headphones in and lie back in the chair and flipping off your flipflop so you don't get a tan line. you put your music up full blast and close your eyes, a few minutes later you hear a loud bang, you look up and see one of the jet skis smoking a bit, you laugh and go back to your position, sunbathing.
You love this place so much it let's you escape from home life and work and let's your brain relax from all the pressure. It also remind you of your grandma, it started to get dark so after tea you went for a walk. you found the tree you always climb up which looks over the lake where the moon is shining. you get out your notebook at start to draw anything that come in to your mind all of a sudden you hear a branch snap and leaves rustling under someone's feet, you close you book and hold it tight to your chest. you see a shadow below and with terror in your voice you say hello is anyone there? a deep voice came from below and says umm hi, sorry did I disturb you? you reply no I didn't realise anyone else was here. He climbs up the tree and joins you on the little platform your great grandad made. He put his hand out and said hi I'm Ross nice to meet you. You look up at his hazel eyes and short blond hair you put your hand out to meet his and say Shannon, nice to meet you to. So Shannon, how come your up here all alone so late at night? I like to get away from everythin and the view is so nice i just cant help it. ross says i agree perfect setting. you both sit down looking over the moonlit lake and talk until you started to shiver. he takes his coat off and passes it to you he puts his arm around you once you have it on so that you would get a little warmer a bit quicker. It was getting late and you decided to go inside, you turned around to ross and said it was lovely to meet you but i have to go now, he turns round to meet your eyes and says it was lovely to meet you too picking up your hand and kissing your hand as if you were royalty. he helps you down the tree and hugs you goodbye, you leave to go back to your cabin and all you could think about was what he saiid, 'im ross lynch' 'austin and ally' 'R5' these words kept going round and round in your head and you didnt know what any of them were. once you got inside the cabin you realised everyone was asleep, you grabbed your headphones and headed up to your room closing the dorr behind you. you walked in and started to get ready for bed when you took off ross' jacket and realised you didnt give it back to him you laugh and hang it up. you get your phone and plug your headphones in yo look on to google and type in austin and ally, you click on the first link which shows that austin and ally is a disney show and ross lynch is the main charactor. you then type in R5 which comes up with them being an american family band you look them up on youtube and see that they have loads of covers and songs, you start to listen to a few of them. your favorite was pass me by and you couldnt stop singing.