Five

Y/n's pov

"Five can you come in here for a minute?" I yell to my husband. "Yeah y/n." He yells from the other room, I hear his foot steps approaching the room I'm in. "What did you need y/n?" He asks.

"I'm uh pregnant five." I say. "Really?" He asks. "Are you not happy about it?" I ask him kinda sad. "No no no I'm happy I'm beyond happy baby, its just I finally figured out the formula to go back home." He says.

"Then lets go home." I say. But you're pregnant now, i don't know what my time travel will do to your pregnancy." He says looking concerned. "It wont mess it up, I promise five." I say to him.

"Then lets go home." He says

-time skip cause im lazy, have a cold and still have an essay to write-

We walk into the kitchen with the others, when we were time traveling we got put back in out 13 year old bodies. I sit down in a chair with my hands on the table.

"Is that a wedding ring?" Allison asks, I look at her. "Yeah me and five are married." I pause and look at five, as if to ask if i should tell them now, he looks at them and then nods.

"Im actually pregnant too..." I say, they all start laughing at us, this makes me groan. "You? Pregnant with fives kid?" Diego asks and this just makes them laugh more.

I frown. "I thought you guys out of any one would be excited for us." I say, I walk out of the kitchen now in a really bad mood.

Fives pov

"You guys are all assholes you know that." I say as y/n leaves the kitchen, this makes them all stop laughing. "She was really excited to tell you guys that she was pregnant, and you guys react like this? You guys are so mean, I mean especially the one who has a kid. Don't bother us until you figure out how to not upset her." I say and then leave the kitchen.

I knock on y/n's door. "Baby Can I come in?" I ask through the door. "Yeah." She says, I walk into the room and see her laying on the bed, I walk over to the bed and lay down with her, pitting my arm around her.

She turns to face me, putting her head on my chest, she sighs. "They will come around. I promise." I say kissing her forehead. "Get some rest y/n, I love you." I say to her. "I love you too five." She says closing her eyes.

// A/N kinda sucky but like this isnt how i usually write so im sorry,, if you request from now on for an image include a name that way I dont have to keep writing y/n