Chapter 2 food and fluff

(A/N not my video)

After the food arrived everyone began eating and talking about recent events. Topics such as James scandals and past friendships. Then they discussed the fans who showed up at James's house "I can't even have privacy in my own home" his voice shaking as a single tear rolled down his cheek. put his arm on James's shoulder then brought him into a comforting hug. James felt safe, safer than he had felt in a while. James didn't notice but a single tear fell on his cheek. Jeff gently wiped the tear off James's soft cheek. James couldn't help but smile. Jeff hated to see James upset about anything.

While most people were finishing eating. Jeff and James began discussing camera setups.Jeff talked about how he really struggled with his camera ."I never know how to set my camera on the tripod correctly my video is all from really unattractive angles" James looked Jeff's beautiful face and told him "I can't imagine you ever looking unattractive".Jeff blushed he was used to getting complimented but James was different.

James led Jeff down the hallway to where the recording for his videos took place. James opened the door to show Jeff his setup. James began explaining his camera and lighting setup. James soon blushed when he realised they had never really been alone in a room without cameras recording. It just them,finally he had Jeff all to himself for more than five minutes.

"Fuck it" Jeff whispered. Before James knew it he was pressed up on the wall. Their bodies are closer than ever before. Only a few pieces of fabric separated them. James never on million years thought this would happen. Jeff's tongue began looking for entry and James allowed it. This was different from the other times James had been kissed. This was more passionate, more romantic. Their mouths moved in perfect harmony. Their mouths ever only separated for air.

Until Jeff stopped and whispered in James's ear "We should get back, the others will wonder why we have been gone for so long" Jeff whispered in James's ear. James wanted to do more but agreed to go back, in the kitchen, to the vlog squad.

(A/N this part is also short.)