Chapter 5 Catching feelings instead of flights

(This chapter is a bit smutty)
He posted on his Instagram and Twitter about the incident. Well, there is one upside to this. At least now he could hang out with Jeff and not be thousands of miles away. James really wanted to do the photoshoot.
James entirely forgot about that when received a text from Jeff.

Jeff
Hey x
How are you? I saw on Twitter that you missed your flight ✈️ I know that the photo shoot was really important to you.

James
I'm fine, they let me reschedule.

Jeff
So now that you're not busy maybe we could hang out at your place ;)

James
Yeah sure
When?

Jeff
I can be over in an hour x

James
K

James began tidying up all the food from last night. James was so excited to see Jeff again.

Meanwhile, Jeff took a shower and washed his hair. He got dressed. He sprayed his best cologne. Jeff then grabbed a couple of condoms (Just in case) and walked out the door. Jeff closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. He knocked three times at the door; he bit the inside of his cheek as he waited for James to open the door.

Jeff was greeted at the door by James who seemed happy despite missing his flight.

"Hi" James welcomed Jeff in.
James noticed the cologne "You smell nice". "Thank you he blushed" They just hung out it was nice. They talked, they watched sex education on Netflix it was a great show.
"I really like this"
"I like the show too"
"Not the show, the show was good but I'm talking about us hanging out"
Jeff held James. James felt comfortable with Jeff. He felt like he trusted him. Like he could tell him anything.
"Jeff" James whispered Jeff turned and James gave him a sweet kiss jeff pressed his lips on James softly but desperately. "What was that for ?" Jeff asked curiously. "I don't know" James responded.

(A/N this is about to get interesting, by interesting I mean fluffy)

James was soon on Jeff's lap, his legs wrapped around Jeff's back. Their dancing with each other, only separating to breathe, heir hands exploring each other bodies.  Jeff's hands travelling down James's back and tightly grabbing his ass. James liked it. James held Jeff head lightly tugging his hair.

Jeff lifted James and carried James into the bedroom. They fell on to the bed, Jeff on top as they kissed passionately. Soon Jeff's mouth left James's. Jeff started softly sucking on his neck leaving pink hickeys.

Suddenly Jeff stopped. James didn't want Jeff to keep going. Jeff looked into James's beautiful natural brown eyes. "Can I ask you something ?"
"Sure anything"
Jeff hesitated.
James started to worry about what Jeff was going to ask. in his head he began thinking, Is he going to ask for condoms? Is going to ask if James has any STDs?

"Is it true that you're a virgin ?"