Chapter 8 Actually catching his flight

After a late night of filming and editing, James still had to wake up early for his flight. He couldn't miss his flight again. He made sure he woke up early enough by setting up multiple alarms, and making sure it's phone was actually charged.  He also arranged his flight and hotel, so he can be perfectly well rested for the photoshoot. This photoshoot was too important to him. He didn't get much sleep but he could just try and sleep on the plane or at the hotel after he landed.

James left the house and travelled to LAX. He didn't drive because he didn't want to leave his Tesla in the airport. On the way, in the Uber lux he called one of his most favourite people in the world. One of his best friends Laura Mellado.
"I met someone," James said happily
"Oh, who is it?" Laura asked curiously
"I can't say it's still really new"
"So have you lost your virginity yet?" Laura questioned.
"No... not yet" James mumbled.

~Time skip~

Glad he actually made it his flight this time, James sat down at his gate and started scrolling through Twitter out of boredom. No major controversies happened, no one was trending because they were being cancelled for old tweets.  There wasn't anything else to do and he couldn't board yet. With perfect timing, Jeff texted him.

Jeff
I hope you have a safe flight x

James
Thanks, x
I hate long flights, I'm way too impatient
You end up with  trapped with nothing to do

Jeff
Too bad I can't keep you company, we could have joined the 1,000 mile high club together 😉

James blushed at the flirtation from Jeff and started to wonder if he was joking or not.. James would be too scared to get caught or be heard in that situation. Imagine if that was trending on Twitter. Plus airplane bathrooms are so small, how would it even be possible. His thoughts were interrupted by the airline lady announcing "First class passengers may board now".

James
I have to board now but I will text you when I land
bye x

Jeff
I can't wait to see you when you get back x

So James got on to his flight, he found his seat in first class. James always traveled first class, because he could afford it with all his Adsense money and eyeshadow pallet sales. Shortly after the plane took off.
On the flight, James watched the show Sex Education on Netflix and anything else that looked even remotely interested. James ate aeroplane food and it wasn't too bad. Because he was still underage he couldn't have any first class wine or champagne.

The flight was pretty boring, There wasn't any major turbulence or flight  complications.
So James landed safely.

(A/N the is Bit of a filler chapter, Also it absolutely baffles me that this story has so many reads)