Exploring Gahenna

*Next day* Rin's POV

I woke up really early because I felt something cuddling me-- Oh It's just ALL of my demon brothers!

"Uh hey guys can you get off of me now so I can get ready to go do some training," I said softly as I start to sit up, and all I get is groans from them. Then they pull back in bed, trapped I just softly sigh and go back to bed.

*When they wake up* 3rd person POV

All of the brothers (except Rin) woke up to find they were cute little brother soundly sleepy. All of the demon kings only thought this 'Awwwwww so cute! Kawaii!!!!'

"Why don't we show Rin around of all of Gahenna!" Lucifer told all of his brother in a whisper-voice as to not wake Rin. Then all of the rest of his brothers nodded excitedly. They saw Rin start to stir and woke up kind of surprised that they were there with him in bed, then he remembered this morning. Rin then started blushing really hard once he realized that he slept with them the WHOLE night in his bed.

"Uhh why were you all sleeping in my bed, cuddling with me?" Rin said while hiding his cute blushing face

"We uhh love you more then a brother, Rin, be our boyfriend!" They all said at the same time slightly blushing.

"YES OF COURSE I WILL! I have felt a strong connection with you guys!" Rin said happily to them, they were all smiling and they all kiss Rin one at a time on the lips. They all were very happy.

"So Rin do you want us to show you around all of Gahenna?" Azazel asked the question they were all wanting to ask.

"Uh sure, but don't I have training to do?" Rin asked his 'brothers'. All of them looked at him with giddy eyes like they were children.

"You can do your training tomorrow! Today we will have fun, and look around Gahenna!" They all said in unison. Then dragged Rin out of his bed and had him get dressed, while on Rin's side, he reluctantly agreed to do all of this stuff. All of the guys were a blushing at the sight of Rin in his new clothes. (P.S. this is how he looked like~)

"Uh why are you guys blushing? Whenever I wore something casual in Assiah, my 'friends' would just scoff and say 'How dare the son of Satan walk around like this in free light he should be exterminated or worse be tortured for eternity! Yeah that ...

"Uh why are you guys blushing? Whenever I wore something casual in Assiah, my 'friends' would just scoff and say 'How dare the son of Satan walk around like this in free light he should be exterminated or worse be tortured for eternity! Yeah that should be efficient enough!' or something like that!" Rin said in a sad tone while rubbing the back of his head in an awkward motion, when he was explaining his boyfriends were growling under their breath, saying 'How dare those filthy humans say that to MY Rin!'

"Anyway shall we get going now brothers and Rin?" Iblis said to them trying to calm them down, but he himself was mad too.

"Sure!" Rin said in the cute demeanor he has, and this had them all a blushing mess. After a while they all got dressed and they immediately left the castle, leaving poor Satan all alone, and sad.

*When they got to the town*

When they got to town Rin was fascinated with all the demons and the landscape of Gahenna. 'It's just like Assiah! expect no one is giving me weird looks, I feel like I'm accepted for once by other people besides my brothers!' Rin thought as he looked around.

"Rin, do you want anything, I mean you were staring at a lot of things, so I thought you would want something?" Azazel said in a scared and cool manner at the same time. As he was saying this Rin's eyes lit up and he started jumping up and down.

"Yes, yes, can you please buy me something brothers!" Rin said when he stopped jumping up and down. As he did that all the brothers were a little disappointed that Rin didn't call them 'boyfriend' but they just shrugged it off and went to buy him what he wanted.

(Here is what he wanted)

As Rin was staring at it in amazment his 'brothers' said in a soft tone, "This heart shaped pendant shows our love for you Rin, and it will never run out

As Rin was staring at it in amazment his 'brothers' said in a soft tone, "This heart shaped pendant shows our love for you Rin, and it will never run out."

"THANK YOU," then he mumbles with a small blush, "boyfriends."

"What was that?" Samuel/ Mephisto said with a smirk.

"NOTHING!!!!!!" Rin yelled in embarrassment. Then they all just laughed and they showed Rin all the places in Gahenna.

The next day Rin trained even harder then he was supposed to yesterday, for skipping yesterday. Rin was in pain for a while but then he healed after a few hours of his brothers cuddling him. After a while Rin got used to being with his very affectionate brothers, it was better then being with his ASSHOLE of a twin brother. At the same time he also got used to being in Gahenna all together and had fun there as well.

*10 years later in Gahenna(10 years there means 10 days in Assiah) CHAPTER ???: BECOMING A DEMON KING!!!!!!!

As Rin was laying down Amaimon can running in telling Rin, "Dad wants to see you Rin, he says it's important!"

"Oh okay Amaimon," Rin said a little shocked because Amaimon was excited, even though his voice was monotone Rin and Samuel were the only people to tell the emotion in his voice. After that Rin went to the throne room where Satan was and said:

"Hello father may I ask why you need me here."

"Oh hello son I would like to ask you if you would want to become a demon king, the 9th to be exact," Satan said in a proper manner.

"YES I WOULD LOVE TO!!!!!!" Rin said jovial, jumping up and down like a little kid.

"Okay, okay, calm down, Rin!" Satan said laughing.

"Um if you don't mind me asking what will I be the demon king of?" Rin asked his father.

"You're the demon king of darkness and Gravity!" Satan prenounce.

"When are we going to do the crowning?" Rin asked again.

"Now!" Satan said and as he said that the demon kings came out of the shadows to congradulate him for now almost becoming a demon king.

"Repeat after me Rin. I, Rin, the son of Satan, pleage to always follow the rules of Gahenna, and will one day become king of all of Gahenna." Satan said.

"I, Rin, the son of Satan, pleage to always follow the rules of Gahenna, and will one day become king of all of Gahenna!" Rin stated repeating what his father said, after he did that a swarm of black, blue, and white clouds around him.

'Oh I'm guessing this is my new powers' Rin thought, and suddenly the clouds closed in on him and seeped through his skin. After this happened Rin suddenly felt powerful, and now he was one of the most powerful demon kings, is what Satan said, but Rin will still be the 'bottom' if you know what I mean.

To Be Continued...