Chapter 3: Lost

Sans

Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Where did she go?! What just happened!

"HANAE!" I yelled as I looked down into the hole she fell in. There wasn't a hole here before. I examined it and found out that it wasn't a naturally formed thing either. It was like a temple?? Are we in the ruins? But we jus left the house a few minutes...ago...

Where are we? I have been everywhere down here but I don't recognize this. Why was Y/N chasing Chara? Do they really know each other? She never came off as the genocide type. At least Chara and Frisk looked the same. Y/N and Chara? I see no resemblance.

A/N: Unless you wanna have a resemblance. 

You

I don't know where I am. I fell? I think. But it's all so black. I was on my stomach as well. There are...flowers? But how? These shouldn't be growing here since there's no light. Well, there's no light up there either but, you know, I am not going to try to apply logic. 

I sit up and look around. It looked dark but there was a light across the room. I heard my name from above and craned my neck. I fell really far down...again...fuck my life.

"HANAE!" I heard Sans. I went to yell that I was ok, but I couldn't. It came out as a squeak.

"Missing something?" I heard something say. I looked down at the light and saw the red eyes looking at me. They were holding something in their hand. One moment they were all the way across the room and the next they were right in front of me, "Allow me to give you your voice back" They said as something stabbed into my side.

"Gah!" I screamed and fell to my knees. Shutting my eyes and taking a deep breath. I reopen them and I no longer see the red eyes. Just...blue...

"Sans." I say as he looks at me. He looked worried and I just smiled, "What's wrong Sans?"

"What's wrong? What's wrong?! Really kid?! How about you fell, didn't say anything, and then screamed! I came down here to save you and you were being stabbed by Chara!" He basically yelled at me.

"Chara?" Was that their name? How come I don't remember? I always remember. I was deep in thought when I felt the ping in my side, "Aghh" I held onto my side and looked down, the knife was still there, "Where is this Chara? She was just here."

"She disappeared after I got here." He looked at me. Worried. Angry. Scared. He was afraid of Chara, afraid of me. Whenever they are around there's always a death. But they weren't killing anyone. Just screwing with my mind.

"Sans?" I looked at him. I could feel the blood running down my body and I winced. He stepped towards me but I took a step back, "Let's keep moving." 

"What? Are you stupid Hanae? We need to get out of here!" He went to grab my arm but I pulled back which made me wince again and he hesitated, "Please kid?"

"We are already down here. Let's look and see what that light is." I pointed at the other side of the room and he sighed then got on his knees.

"Fine, but I am carrying you." He said. He didn't want to do this, but I was determined to keep going. So I nodded and climbed on his back, "Heh, you are so light." 

I rolled my eyes. Last time I was on his back? He called my heavy. He is either lying or trying to be funny. I smiled as he fast walked over to the light.

"This place reminds me of the ruins. But it's under the underground. It looks the same but it's not. It has a weird vibe to it." Sans said as he walked up to the light. There were blue flamed torches all around and a big door.