Explanation

So, this book finally ended and here's my explanation.

Jennie, who is always chatting Taehyung ,felt depressed because he never answered back.

So she started hurting herself when Kai knew about Jennie hurting herself, he helped her. Curious on how Kai knows her? He likes her secretly yet she loves someone else.

They went to the psychiatrist and all but she still felt sad.

And Jennie likes Taehyung, right?

Yeah. And he likes her back.

Confused?

Back at CHAPTER 12, you can see Taehyung saying "I don't like her." but that's actually the answer to the question if he likes Irene.

CHAPTER 12 was also the one when YG admitted that Jennie and Kai are just forced.

CHAPTER 13, Chaeyoung is in the hospital, this day was March 12.

Chaeyoung was sent in the hospital for drinking sleeping pills incase you don't understand.

CHAPTER 14, BLACKPINK's hiatus and after a month Taehyung admitted his relationship with Irene was forced.

Another month passed again and Taehyung texted her, finally.

But she wasn't been able to reply nor see his text.

He waited and waited and his hyungs and Jimin encouraged him to go to their dorm but it was too risky. So, he said he'll wait for his love.

CHAPTER 15, Taehyung finally confessed.

CHAPTER 16, YG admitted both Jennie and Chaeyoung is in the hospital. Jennie was hit by a car that's why Jennie couldn't see his text nor can reply cause she was hospitalized.

BTS went to the hospital and ran to their rooms, at the end of this chapter, you can see the news asking if BLACKPINK will disband..

CHAPTER 17, Jisoo and Lisa wanted them out but they refused to until Jennie's heart beat was lowering or something (I don't know, I'm not an expert to this😂)

They called the doctor but unfortunately Jennie was declared dead.

CHAPTER 18, the last chapter and the most important. They were all declared dead since Jisoo jumped off a roof and Lisa cut herself.

While when Chaeyoung woke up she found out that Jennie's dead and she felt extremely sad and broken so she decided to jumped off a roof.

At the ending of this chapter,

Someone said

"We did the right thing, right?"

And then someone answered

"Yes...Yes we did, Jennie."

Confused?

*sigh* I'm gonna tell you the truth...

They aren't dead...

______

How?

Chaeyoung and Jennie were too broken about the boys they love especially Jennie...

And they have enough of the pain so they talked to YG, they decided to stopped being an artist and said that they will fake their death.

It wasn't good for YG but it's the least he can do. Money can do everything so they told the news to lie.

YG retired since he was guilty about everything especially Kai and Jennie dating news and passed the title CEO to someone else who is much responsible and independent.

Jennie asked in the end if they did the right thing which was faking their death in order for them to be happy...

Happy because they won't be interacting with the boys which means no more pain.

Jisoo answered yes...

But little did they know it was the wrong decision to leave their fans, their blinks.

So, that's it!

Book 2? don't know.

Please check out my other books like Shattered, Web of Lies, Red Revenge, Double Trouble, Fake Love, Weakness, and Revenge.

Lots of love!

-CUTIEEPIE14