14

[ Breaking News ]

YG entertainment posted an a statement, saying that BLACKPINK's comeback is postponed.

Knetz are angry because of the statement, asking was it because of the Kai and Jennie news?

YG further said that BLACKPINK will have a hiatus and he'll be focusing more on Ikon and Winner for now.

Comments:

You're kidding me, right?
Fck.

What's the reason? Why do they have to have a hiatus? Why can't he make a statement about why they're making a hiatus?!

I can't believe it! BLACKPINK are always in YG's dungeon!

It will be much great if the girls will make their own company.

...

After a month

[ Breaking News ]

Kim Taehyung or more known as V of BTS has admitted that his relationship with Irene, from Red Velvet, is fake and forced at a press conference!

"Irene was blackmailed by her own company and I helped her...I hope you all understand what happened and please don't blame her for this. Thank you."

He said,

On the other side, Irene admitted everything and became emotional about it.

After the incident happening to BTS, the same situation happened to BLACKPINK a month ago, will the worldwide known boygroup will have a hiatus too?

Comments disabled

...

After another month

June 6, 2019

---

Hey, Jen...

It's been a month and I noticed you haven't been texting me...

To be honest, I actually miss you...

I'm sorry for always leaving you on seen.

Now, you won't even read my message.

I guess I deserved it, right?

I'm a jerk after all

We won't have a hiatus though..

But your Blinks missed you, why do you have to have a hiatus?

...

"Why don't you go to there dorm?" Jimin said and Taehyung shooked his head

"That's too risky." the boy answered and lowered his head

"don't worry, hyung. I'll wait for her to respond...

...just like how she waited for me..."