Chapter 1

You were nervous as fuck. This was really nerve-racking. You had never moved before in your whole life, but there is a first for everything. You slowly open your new apartment door and take in the surroundings. Very homey, you thought. After about 2 hours of unpacking (yeah) you finally were happy with the way your new house looked.

After a quick shower, you looked in the mirror and decided to look around your new home city. You decided on some fresh looking Adidas, some ripped jeans, and a "Hamilton" shirt. Hamilton was your favorite Broadway musical (Alexander Hamilton, my name is Alexander Hamilton) out of all of them. Probably because that was the only one you knew. After stepping onto the street, you walked around for a bit. The sun was shining and sidewalk was bare.

As you walked your brain started to daze off, thinking of your true love and hoping that one day you would find him. Good he's so hot, maybe I'll run into him one day, you thought before slamming straight into someone. You fell straight on your ass and shouted, "Fuck!" as pain rose from your backside. "Shit, I'm really sorry. I should've paid attention to where I was going," a voice said as someone grabbed your hand to pull you up. "Yeah, you should...." You stopped as you looked up to find two beautiful brown eyes under two super thick eyebrows stare at you. "Holy shit," you said out loud. Those two brown eyes belonged to Christopher Jackson, honey.

"Are you okay?" he asked, letting go of your hand. You're face turned the brightest red, and you looked down immediately. "Y..Y..Yeah I'm fine. Sorry fo..fo..for running into you." He smiled, "No, it's my fault. I'm just happy you're not hurt." You laughed, "You're Christopher Jackson and you're worried if I'm okay, you don't even know me." Realizing you said that out loud, you covered your mouth with your hand, and blushed even redder. "Damn it, sorry." Christopher looked at you with his soft eyes and giggled softly, "Well, since you mention it, who are you?" You stare at the ground, not really knowing how to answer. "My name is (Y/N) and I just moved here. I obviously know who you are, and I'm a big fan of you." Chris smiled, "Are you sure you are a fan of me, and not someone else. It's rare to find one of them. Maybe you're looking for Daveed Diggs or maybe a Jonathan Groff?" You gasped at him, "They are alright I guess
(Daveed is life, thank you and Jonathan is amazing. Get your facts straight!) but I became a fan since you played "George Washington" in "Hamilton", then I realized you were in "The Heights". And now you are on "Bull", its crazy! Don't even get me started on your album.. it was more than godly" You said, smiling from ear to ear. Christopher looked down at you with his gorgeous eyes, "How about I get you a drink, for my number one fan?" "Really!" You practically screamed. "Of course, figuring you have no where to go since you just moved here, how about we go out to eat somewhere?" You jumped up and down, almost passing out from excitement.

"That was delicious." You said as Christopher walked you to your house. "I couldn't agree more. They make bomb-ass shrimp." You giggled lightly."Thank you for taking out to eat, I think I could get used living here." Chris wrapped his arm around your shoulders and you snuggled into him. (Y/N), what are you doing, You thought and almost instantly unwrapped yourself from him. "What did I do something wrong?" Christopher asked, putting his hands up."No, you're fine. I'm just...never mind." You felt your face heat up as you two continued to walk. When you got there, you turned to face Chris. "Thank you again." Christopher smiled widely, "No problem, see you sometime soon then." You nodded, and watched he started to walk away. You opened the door, the butterflies in your stomach turning tremendously. You were about to close it when your name being called. "(Y/N), (Y/N), wait." You stepped outside and saw Chris running towards you. "Hey, I was thinking. We need someone for our next episode and I was wondering if you would like to, "He started before taking a deep breath, tired from running. "Be that person." You beamed, "You mean in a episode of "Bull" with you?" He nodded. "I would love too!" You said, before pulling him into a big hug. "Great, see you at eight tomorrow, I'll text you the directions." He walked away and you slipped into bed, happy for the first time in a long time.