Chapter 9

This is going to be a short chapter, I just want to write what happened to Chris when he got "home". It's pretty bad.

Veronica and Chris pulled up to his house, the lights off inside. "The kids are at your mom's house." He nodded, looking down at his lap. She reached her hand out, lifting his head up by his chin. "Why did you do this?" He looked away, as she unlocked the car doors. Stepping out into the cold evening, he took a breath. I'm ready for whatever happens, as long as (Y/N) is safe and isn't harmed. He thought, as he followed Veronica into the house and into their bedroom. The smell of her hung in the air, as she locked the door behind them. She took off her coat, then smiled at Chris. He just stood in the middle of the room, bracing himself. She strutted towards him, gently grabbing his cheek. He looked down at her, trying to imagine his love there instead of her. She stood on her tipy-toes, her mouth puckered into a kiss. Chris sighed, but leaned down and kissed her on the lips.
Somewhere in a distant house, someone felt their heart break.
She wrapped herself around him, placing her hands on the back of his head. He only held her back not daring to touch anything else. She broke the kiss, looking deeply into his eyes. "Get on the bed, on your stomach." He obeyed orders, laying on his stomach on her bed. He placed his face into the pillow, sniffing the smell of hairspray and perfume. Veronica was moving behind him, getting something from her drawers.
The bed shifted as she climbed on top of it, just behind him. He moved his head, turning to face her. She was holding something in her hand. He couldn't make it out, but it looked harmless. (To you dirty minded people, like me, it's probably what you're thinking.)
She slid her free hand underneath him skillfully unbuttoning, unzipping, and pulling down his pants and boxers. The cold air touched his skin, goosebumps popping up like zits.
"Oh look, it's limp. So sad." Veronica said mockingly, poking his dick from underneath him. He sighed hoping she would get the idea. "Look Veronica, if you.." pain shot from his ass, stars shooting in his retinas. He felt like screaming, but nothing came out. Only a small moan.
Veronica held the dildo into Chris's ass, feeling as he instantly reacted, tensing up. "You like that?" She asked, pushing it further in. He arched his back, unbearable pain blazing in his asshole. Tears began to slide down his face. "No.." He managed to say.
Somewhere in a distant house, someone's body felt like fire.
She began to push and pull the dildo in and out of Chris's ass, creating a pattern. He was clutching the sheets, his knuckles white. Shit, this is starting to feel good. Oh Fuck. He thought, as another moan escaped his throat. "Is that moaning I hear?" Veronica asked, Chris's face tightening up. She pumped faster now, as Chris started to sweat. He was now moaning unconsciously and uncontrollably, his cock now rock hard. "Fuck, I'm going to cum." He said, Veronica leaning up beside him. "Then cum then."
With those words, Chris shot his semen all over his belly and the sheets that clung to his sweaty body. Veronica pulled the plastic toy out from him, his ass was now a red hole. She put the dildo back into its place, then came back to the bed. She pulled the covers over them. Chris's face red, tear lines covering his cheeks. "I liked doing that, we should do it again tomorrow." Chris passed out, not even hearing the end of his wife's sentence.
The last thing he knew was that somewhere in a distant house, someone was having a mental breakdown.