Chapter 11

You helped Chris out of the car, closing the car door behind him. He leaned on you, as he hobbled towards the door, the key in your hand. "Shit, this feels like pain." You laugh, something popping into your brain. "You know Lin." He nodded, "Yeah. We are like best friends." "He's wondering if you would do a special Hamilton anniversary?" Chris almost collapsed on the kitchen floor. "Really?" You nod, "Really Really." He placed a hand on the counter, the other on his head. "Of course." You smile, "I already told him yes. Of course you would. Plus, he said i might be able to do a part in it too." He grinned at you, "Thad awesome we need to celebrate." "I have an idea." You said, Chris cocking an eyebrow. "What?"

You smile at the deliciousness in front of you, Chris smiling at you too. "I love this." You said, the wrapped your mouth around it.
You sucked gently, the juices moving in your mouth, then you carefully bit into the stick, the lettuce crunching under your teeth.
You pull away from the eggroll, chewing on it vigoursly. "I've never seen anyone way a eggroll like that." You laugh, some lettuce spitting out. "Did it turn you on?" You ask, swallowing your bite. He moves his head from side to side, "Kinda." You eat the rest, then start to dig into your soup. "They make the best Wonton soup you know." Chris said, swallowing the rest of his. "Trust me, I know." You replied, as you bit into the wonton.

After the meal, you and Chris's wet body's were pressed against each other, Chris moaning in your ear. "Yes, right there."
You groan, as you continue to scratch his back, the shower spraying mainly you now. You dug your nails into his skin, hoping you could stop, you arm hurting. "Ok, we're good now." He turned around, when you turned around, the water hitting your face. Chris got a rag, lathered some soap into it, then began to wash you. You smiled, the soap cleansing your pores.
Then you kinda did Chris, only mainly doing his chest. He groaned.
Then you did Chris for real this time. You took the rag and scrubbed his body, making sure to hard so he would be satisfied. (I will never be satisfied.)

This is the part you've been waiting for. Sorry, had to trick y'all. Haha.

Chris was sore from today, his ass starting to heal some bit. You spread his legs, then unzipped his fly. You pulled down his pants, then his underwear, his member lying on his stomach. Excuse me... "Um, why aren't you hard? Am I not good enough anymore?" You asked, playfully, jerking his dick. He smiled at you, "Of course. See." His member started to harden, making you smile. Then, expertly sliding the cock into your mouth, the blowjob commenced. Sliding up and down, you sucked his member, wrapping your tongue around him. "Fuck." Chris moaned, grabbing your hair. "You're better than I last remember." He said, taking deep breaths with each lick of your tongue. Then sat up a little, wincing but staying up. You looked up at him, your eyes full of love and desire. "God, I missed you." He said, then climaxed into your mouth, his warm juices filling your mouth to the brim. You let go of him, swallowing his cum. "Well, Love has never tasted so good."

Sorry it's so short, I just needed to write something. Hope you enjoyed