Prologue

Disclaimer: I own nothing.

A/N: I know a good portion of people skip over these, but i'm going to write it anyway. Alright so, I wrote this story when I was thirteen, I published it when I was seventeen. So this has been going on for awhile now, I published it on fanfic only to take it down. I published it on wattpad, and the original is still there, however it's cringy. I cringe everytime I read it, therefore I'm doing a complete overhaul on I'm just kind of winging it, and my sequel book, all or nothing. I'm combining them into one book, and I might even remove the originals, I haven't decided yet, but y'all can decide that, Should they stay or should they go? I'm adding things in, i'm completely rewriting this story, I myself am curious about where i'm going to take it. Also should be noted, Nagi isn't a mary-sue, she's selfish, narcissistic, manipulative and slightly sociopathic, she's just op as fuck. So yeah, the only reason she's saving the world is for very selfish reasons, I have full intentions on capturing her traits in this. I'm also going to challenge myself and not look at the original while I write this, so It could be completely different in all honesty, but don't worry I have notes on what I want to happen so yeah, fun.

You know, some people say when you close your eyes your transferred to another world, but, well. I hadn't been dreaming, I had died. 'Falling' down a flight of stairs, blood vessels rupturing, my spin snapped the same moment my neck snapped and I bashed my head against the third stair. So, yeah, painful. Then everything went black, unbelievably black, an ocean of blackness that swallowed me whole. You're probably wondering at this point, What the fuck? How the hell did you end up in this situation in the first place? And what the hell did you mean by 'Fall"

It was a dreary day, then again, that how it always starts right? When you're about to die, it's always dreary. It's never a sunny day, the birds chirping and the flowers fucking smiling at you. No, it's always the universe giving you come kind of cosmic sign that your about to lose everything you had worked for. That your about to lose your life, your mansion, your cars, the job you spent years clawing to get to.

Your quick wit and materials objects don't matter when you casually heading into the office. Humming lightly to yourself. Your giddy because your hair decided that it was going to cooperate, you looked sexy. And you know it. I fucking knew it. Then I slipped, but don't worry, I have quick reflexes so I caught myself before I could fall down the thirty or fourty concrete steps. But wait, no. Someone grabs my hand, I look up long enough to catch a glimpse of my best friend, my coworker, my sister. She had taken my hand and shoved me. And all I could think as the overwhelming pain came was. 'I hope I get blood on your Gucci bitch.'

Yeah, so I'm kind of dead, don't ask me why. For all I know that bitch could have been so high on drugs that she didn't even realize it was me she was murdering. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the case, yet, at the same time. It hurt, I had known her all my life, she had been my best friend. The only person I could rely on, how could she do this to me?

How could she just end my life with a smile on her face like it was no big deal, I had several months in the black room to think of what I wanted to do, what I had missed out on in life, reflecting on who I was, what I did, how I did it. In all honesty I was a bitch, threw and threw. Wouldn't change a thing, but I was a bitch. So there was that.

I had a lot, money, family, friends, beauty, power, yet I had never found someone to love me for who I am, flaws and all. Twisted humor, bitchiness, and overall narcissistic tendencies. Sure I had about twenty or so flings, or one night lovers, or just plain friends with benefits. But I wanted love, I wanted someone to love unconditionally, I was a lot of things. But one thing I wasn't was a mother, a wife, or even really a girlfriend.

When I had been reborn some months later, I decided that I was going to get what I wanted. I was going to find someone to love me, someone who would accept me with no issue. Someone who I could smother with the sheer amount of love that I had to give.