Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I own nothing.

I get up early every morning, I got up early and trained every. Single. Morning. But, I hated getting up early, I was by no means a morning person. It normally took my alarm going off three times, then my mother getting me up. For me to actually, well, face the fucking day ahead. Seriously, what was so wrong with sleeping in? Why couldn't that little fucker just leave me the hell alone?

To whom am I talking about you may ask? "Nagi-chan we need to head out soon."

"Leave me alone Minato." An intake of breath directly beside me as I snuggle into my bed further. I managed to blink myself awake when Jiraiya burst into hysteria. Annoyed by the entire situation. Only to stiffen when I felt arms around my waist.

At that moment I became wide awake, locking eyes with those familiar blue. I tried to rip myself away from him, but his arms just tightened around my waist. Holding me in place as if it was the easiest thing in the world. That smile on his face, damn, what the fuck did I get myself into with him? The boy was smooth, maybe a little to smooth.

His eyes were bright, mocking me, amused. "Let me go Blondie." He blinked slowly at me, as if the thought of letting me go hadn't even crossed his mind. Eyebrows pulled together, "What happened to Minato? Or even better Minato-kun."

You know what, just fuck it, completely and utterly fuck it. It's about time I show him who the true boss is in this relationship. He needs to learn while he's young so that he doesn't take my kindness as something else. (Cough weakness Cough) So I rolled us over, straddling his waist. His eyes went wide, Arms still holding strong onto me. Leaning down I watching in satisfaction as he closed his eyes. I almost felt bad for...

"Ehhh." His arms released me and I sprang up, appearing on the opposite side of the clearing. A huge grin on my face as he swiped at his face in revulsion. "Did you just lick me?" And of course, this called for.

"You better believe it," Wiggling my eyebrows at him. Cause you know how you lick ah.... Yeah.. moving on. Minato continued to swipe at his cheek and I just watched him do so thoughtfully highly satisfied but thoughtfully. Jiraiya still having a jolly good time laughing at our expense. Huh, jolly, and he has grey hair, all that's missing is the beard. I snorted at my own thought process, something that Minato narrowed his eyes at.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood on end and I dodged to the left, just in time too. Because the little fucker had tried to pick me up. For what reason, I have no idea, but he did pause when I had dodged. This gave me the opportunity to duck down, swiping his legs out from under him. I did a back handspring to avoid being by him when I did so.

He was almost instantly on his feet, poster stiff as he watched me calculatively. Well, shit. Jiraiya seemed to pull himself together long enough to clear his throat. "We need to leave out now if we want to make it back to Konoha sometime today." Minato shook his head, composing himself before shooting me a look then turning to Jiraiya. He wants to play does me? Well fucking bring it, i'll play this fucking game. You'll be a nervous wreck by the time i'm done with you.

"Alright Sensei." Jiraiya shifted uncomfortably, and I grunted deciding to just flat out give the blonde the silent treatment. After all, if you have nothing nice to say, well depending on the situation (Example, trying to seduce said person) then you shouldn't say it at all. (But in any other situation speak your mind and tell anyone that gets offended to fuck off)

So we took off into the forest around us, in the direction of Konoha. "So, what are you planning on doing when you get settled in Nagi-chan?" Did you hear something? Because I most certainly did not.

"Nagi-chan?" Huh, shit am I being haunted? That must be what it is, damn and I thought I was doing good avoiding ancient burial grounds. Minato's eyebrows pulled together, confused, weary.