Prologue~Just a Taste!

We've all heard the usual cliche love stories; the main character meets someone, they fall in love, they have a few fights, and it all turns out okay in the end. All stories are like that, right? Wrong. We all think that every love story is the same, exactly the same, nothing more, nothing less. But it's the ones with a little bit more to them, a little more excitement, a little more drama, a little more romance, that really pull the readers in. It's the ones that make the readers feel like they are living inside the story that are the good ones. Everyone wants a good story every once in a while; a nice adventure, an edgy thriller, a little mystery, maybe even some fantasy. But I like the romance stories; the ones that show true love play out across the pages, the ones filled cover to cover with drama, the ones that make you just want to melt into your own little world of love, romance, and happiness. Some say that all stories have happy endings, but that isn't always the case. We all know that in real life, we don't always have happy endings. Everyone has a different story, and you won't know what happens unless you just keep reading. Because everyone knows that the only way to get to the end, is to turn the page, and read.

My story is different though. Sure, I've got the excitement, the drama, and the romance but I have a few things that no other girl could even dream about. One of those things for example, is my best friend.

His name is Harry Styles. 

- - -

Here's a little taste of how this story is going to be. More to come! Love you much! -Alden Xx