Final Phase 1.2

"Yue.."

Yue did not say anything. She took a seat across him.

"I'm..I'm glad you're here."

Still no answer. She just stared at him blankly. It was almost as if she was a corpse. This was the first time he saw Yue like this. It was as if her soul left her body and at the back of his mind he knew why.

"Do you want anything? Water? Tea?"

"Yes. I want something."

"...What is it?" he looked at her in deliberation.

She took out something from her bag. It was a similar metal object that he took from his compartment. A gun.
Her face was still emotionless as passed it to him on the table. A horrified expression painted on his face.

"I want you to kill me."

"Yue! No!" He panicked, snatching the gun away from her.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?"

She shook her head slowly, still staring on a blank space. Her blood shot eyes started to water.

"If you planned on killing him.."

"..Then kill me too."

"Y-Yue.."

"I am giving you the right do so." She replied at him coldly. Her face closed to ghost. Emotionless.

"N-no..Yue.."

"Yue..I didn't mean to.."

"YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO? LIKE HOW YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE USE OF ME FOR YOUR FATHER'S BUSINESS?"

"H-how...did.."

"How did I know? And if I did not know? You will continue on wrapping me around your fingers?! " she smirked.

"Yue it..it's not like that..."

"Stop lying. Just stop this. You know the reason why I left?!"

"It's because of this." She handed him her phone.

His face perplexed the moment he started watching the video and slowly he turned pale.

"Yue..." his throat felt suffocated. He did not know how to get himself out of this situation.

"Your lies disgust me." Her tone vexed as she glared at him.

"But no Yue...this isn't true! I just said that for her to be on my side. For her to help me out! It's y-"

"STILL YOU LIED TO ME! How..How dare you use me to get through my father's company? How dare you use me against my father?!"

"It wasn't that way..Yue..I was just pressured and and–"

"Whether you are under a circumstance, whether you are pressured, you still made that choice Ivan. You chose it for yourself."

"Yes but Yue..."

He tried to reach out to her but she flinched away. It hurt him. How this was a stark contrast on their relationship back then. Yue almost depended on him..just having him to hold her was enough to bring comfort to her but now.. it wasn't the case. It felt as though he had a disease that she couldn't be near him.

"Yue..it is you whom I love. I never planned on it but along the way I did. I want you to know that, I have fallen in love with you deeply."

"But I don't... Anymore." her tone was almost as cold as ice. She did not blink nor made any movements upon saying this.