Finding Trouble ..Ch 17..

Macabre's Pov.

I've killed Azure for that vampire... and now I'm here to mourn over her death.. And so was Rufus. I've never seen Rufus so sad... As he cried, he held Azure's helmet to his chest. He stood up, wiping the tears away from his face. His gaze shifted up towards me, were he sent a glare. I looked down guiltily as I held back my urge to cry.
"I'm sorry... I didn't- they were..."  I had no way to put this.
Rufus just walked off with a sad, but angered sigh.
I really did mess everything up.. why not..? My thoughts were spiraling. I didn't know what to do.
Rufus was mad at me, I'm sure Encre would be mad at me.. There's no point.
Just now realizing, I had held my gun up to my skull.
Should I? Should I not?
"Mhmm..." I mumbled, and shot the gun, still holding it in the same place..

Jasper's Pov.

Encre was sure.. loud.. and I was sure scared. I couldn't believe Encre! She's threatening father and I with a stake! Maybe she hated us all along, but she just pretended to love us? Is that possible? Yeah, it's probably true.. she hated us all along, and acted as if she loved everyone in the castle.

I still sobbed into father's chest as he carried me. I knew he was jumping away from something, I could feel his movements. I'm pretty sure he was moving away from Encre.. I didn't know exactly what he was jumping away from, because I was too scared to look. But who wouldn't be scared in this situation? Having a mortal who your father brought home threaten you with a wooden stake wasn't something you experience everyday..

Asgore's Pov.

My guards and I were out in the forest, looking for Encre.
We will not give up. We will find her, and I will kill her in front of everyone to show my power.
To show them that I am the one in control. They will see..
And all of a sudden, a shout was heard by my men and I. The source of the shout sure did sound like Encre.
We, without carriages, rushed towards the noise. Or at least my guards did. I stayed behind. ...after all, she doesn't need to see me yet.
Waiting and waiting for my guards to return, I heard the complaints of some.. unfamiliar voice.. yet, it was familiar? Weird.
But, sooner or later, the guards returned with Encre. She seemed to accept her fate. It's almost like she WANTED to come with me. Eh, at least we have her.
"Good, good, you have her.. now, off to the village, where she will be killed in front of everyone." A grin had placed itself on my face as I turned around to walk back to the village.
I heard the footsteps of my guards behind me.. as some of them rushed ahead to make some preparations.

I finally have Encre.

And whatever stopped me from getting her last time, has failed this time.

(513 Words. W o w! Ok, I'm really sorry about not updating. I've been very sick, or stressed out about school shit- but here's your new chapter. Also, I'd like to give credit to Blue- or le JammyBean for helping me with the beginning of the chapter. She gave me the idea of that part of the chapter, so that part of the chapter would not of been possible without her. So, thank you, Blue. Anyways, enjoy the new chapter!)