fin

Its kida typical of me to end stories with this, even if it isn't necessary. Not even really sure why I do but, I do. Basically talking about things that explain certain things.

So uh YEAH i did abandon this for awhile(again very me, preserved who??) but I did have reasons! Basically I wanted to write a story I can show other people. Like real people. Don't get me wrong I love all of you so much but writing is the thing I truly love. The popularity I gained gave me confidence, but I was writing either way, even if it sucked (baby doll cough cough) fuck this is a lot of asides, but basically i love it and if people could see it as something i'm good at then that would be kinda awesome. So I tried to make something safer than what I had in mind originally.

So View was inspired by a couple things, but main main ones are suicide notes, we are the ants, the magicians(my favorite book of all time) and dear evan hansen. If you read any of those you'll definitely see the references. Also there was a phanfiction I read when i was like 13 but i can't remember it and my search history isn't prepared for me to go spelunking for it.

Thing they all have in common is a ceratinkind of subtext that the stories either did or didn't pursue, and I planned on. That's why I made a point in a deleted chapter park to talk about Judes therapist as rather feminine, as well as references to his traditional father. Emma also used to be Jackson. The main theme of the story was still control(hopefully y'all got that) but a different kind of control. No matter how hard he tried to fall for Stephanie he couldn't. I'm writing another story like this currently but i'll talk about that at the end. S yeah, that explains kinda high I rewrote it, I wanted to share it and you share the straight love stories.

But I do wanna flesh this out some. I want James and Stephanie to have more time in the sun, as well as a bit more about Julie but her only purpose was to drive home the whole "control" thing. I was originally gonna end with Jude giving James the girl of smoke, or them pursuing some kind of friendship.

But STEPH. I am so mad I ran out of time to pursue her cause God I want to. Originally Steph had her own story. Basically I have a few unpublished scenes about a girl Chloe whom everyone calls clover because she was hit by a car when she was 12 and survived. But in reality she died and has been slowly rotting ever since, amd as she is now 17, has reached the point it's becoming impossible to pretend she's still alive. I had trouble writing it thought cause the one thing my stories have in common is a basis in reality and writing a Zombie romance while I liked the concept I couldn't take seriously.

Buuuut I still like her and while i originally pictured steph like jude did, a preppy cheerleader, I thought maybe she could use more depth. So I made her a bit more like Chloe.

Anyways this is about as long as the stories but here you go, I finally wrote a happy(?) ending. Ask me anything you want (please i crave actual inquiry and thoughtful responses/questions rather than nothing, a 19 reply long thread about having sex with dead goldfish or calling me a dyke) pretty much no boundaries. Thanks a bunch and enjoy my first story that actually had autocorrect involved!

much love, Lexi