Ch 10: First Real Kiss

Quick Note ~This Chapter is kind of like a part two to chapter nine~

I looked at him leaning in and I leaned in quicker. Our lips pressed together and I instantly felt the flame I had inside grow higher and brighter. He pulled away from me and he put his hands on my face. "Lynne." He pulled my face toward his and kissed me again. This time, he meant it. Our lips moved fast against one anothers, and I felt his tongue just barely licking my bottom lip, begging for entry.

I opened my mouth just a bit to breathe without breaking the kiss; I felt his tongue touch mine. I moved my hips so I scooted toward him more. I grabbed his shirt and I pressed my tongue into his. We broke the kiss and I was breathing heavily. "Oh My Sweet R Kelly." I got closer to Toby and he looked into my eyes.

"If we were in the hotel room.." I interrupted him. I pressed my lips against his very lightly, and I deepened the kiss a little bit more, and I pulled away. "Tobuscus." I giggled and he smiled. "Lebuscus? Nah. You'll just be Mrs. Tobuscus.'' I looked at him and he pulled out a little box and opened it. It was a silver ring with an Amethyist on it. "It's a promise ring." He got the same ring, but not as dainty.

"TOBY." He slipped the ring on my ring finger. "I promise to love you for all of time and space." I slipped the ring on his and said the same thing. I lifted up my hand and looked at the ring. "It's perfect." He smiled at me and we put our left hands together, the rings making a good jingle next to each other. "So, we aren't engaged, just, Promised to each other?" 

He laughed and I laughed. I put my head on his chest. "I love you Toby Joe Turner." Toby looked at me and smiled. "And I love you, Lynne Elizabethe Prescott." 

~Toby's POV~

Oh My Sweet Buscus. I wanted her so badly. Her body, why did she tease me? "Lynne?" I asked her gently. "Will you.. kiss me again?" Lynne moved her body to sit on top of my lap and she kissed me again. I moved my lips against hers and my hands went to her hips and I squeezed them a bit.

~Lynne's POV~

I pulled away from the kiss. "Hotel Room?" I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Uh..." He picked me up and ran faster than I saw him run before. He ran up the stairs with me and opened the door and closed it, setting me down in the progress. I fell onto the bed and Toby laid on top of me. "Toby Toby." His lips silenced me, and all the blinds were luckily closed. 

~Toby's POV~

How I waited for this moment. All I had to do was run from the park to the hotel room, close the blinds, and get to Lynne. "Toby." I was kissing her neck and my hands massaging her hips. "Toby.. Oh My Buscus..." 

How I loved Loving her.

HEY GUYS! Finally A kiss! I mean, I wanted to make them kiss forever! Uh.. I would put more, but it's a PG-13 rating. So... yeah. 

PEACE OFF FOR NOW! ~Debuscus~