Ch 3: I Wish Upon A Star

"Lynne Elizabethe Prescott?" I awoke to the sound of my name being called. "M.. Yeah?" My voice was husky and sore. "Your pills?" Missy came in with a plastic cup of ice water and three huge ass pills. "What the?" Missy looked at me with her eyebrow raised. "You know, tomorrow I got permission to take you shopping." I smiled at her. "Wish upon a star tonight, never know if it'll come true."

I got up and they took off my leg cast to train my leg so it won't get unmuscular, and to clean it. "Woah Lynne, it's healing fast." My leg was a very light tinge of purple, you couldn't even tell it was broken in the first place. I took a sponge bath and I decided to get out an outfit I truly loved. When I got out, Missy handed me those clothes and a pair of underoos, as my sister used to call them.

I looked at myself in the mirror. "Damn Girl." Marcus was standing in the doorway staring at me, and I could tell that he had a... "Sausage" in his pantaloons, if you catch my drift. "Yeah Marcus, too bad you're related." I kicked him with my left leg and watched him stumble out of the door way. "I need to go for my walk."

I put my hair up in a messy ponytail and my hair frizzed everywhere. I had a bandage on my cheek and I had my left arm in a sling now instead, but my right arm got the worst damage. My leg they put a special shock obsorbing shoe so I could go for my walks so I don't lose muscle mass. "Lynne Pressie." I turned to see Evan Durante standing there, looking gorgeous as ever. "Hi Ex." I turned to keep walking. Evan stopped in front of me. He had big blue eyes and this hazel colored brown hair, which he had just cut into a mini mohawk in the front.

"Why'd you break up with me?" Evan pressed on and on. I finally gave up. "Because you my good sir, are an ass." I kept walking and ran straight into Missy. "Is he bothering you mam?" I nodded and she took Evan by the ear and threw him out of the hospital. "Ex Boyfriend?" I nodded and kept walking.

It was around seven PM when I was about to fall asleep, watching the sun sink under the horizon, which was a beautiful gold and pink color. "Lynne?" I turned to the door, where Ginny had on casts on her little legs and she had crutches. "Baby Girl!" She trotted over and sat with me. "Look! There's the first big star!" I grabbed her close and we whispered together like a symthpony.

"Big Star, Little Star, let us wish upon you tonight. My heart is full of hopes and dreams, my smile with delight. Make our wish come true, because then we'd owe it all to you."

Author's Note:

Sorry It's bit short. Stayed up all night working on this baby. THE WHOLE BOOK I mean. So please wait for a chapter four!

~MrsTobuscus~