Chapter 2- The Pranks

You will not believe what happened....Her boyfriend jumped out from the door and scared the crap out of me! I didn't even know he was there. I specifically asked her if Aaron was coming over and she said no. Apparently he wanted to surprise her or something. Wrong person dude. "Oh shoot! Kassie I'm so sorry! I was supposed to scare Yhanei. I was gonna surprise her with what I left in her room.", he said.  Yhanei was downstairs talking to her landlord. So she had no idea what just happened. "Aaron, why are you so stupid? You should have looked through the peep hole you stupid! I could have had a heart attack!". "I'm sorry ....Kelsey!", "Oh hell no! Don't you dare call me Kelsey! We are not dating! I don't like Kelsey! He's my best friend. I would never date my best friend. I already like someone. We're talking....", "Kassie.....who is it?", "It's C******n. (you'll have to wait to find out).", "Oh no Kassie no....", "What Aaron?", "He will ruin you. You guys dated before and look at what he did to you. Don't do it!", "Why do you care what I do or don't do? Just worry about Yhanei please? Make sure she's happy...". I ended the convo so quick. I couldn't handle the stress. I mean he wasn't wrong... I eventually told C******n that I liked him again and he teased me or a while. He would call me babe and baby and during lunch at school, he would put his hand on my thigh....I hated it! I knew that he didn't mean it when he would text me and tell me that he loves me...As a matter of fact...Let me just show you our messages.

Jan 16th, 4:40 pm.

C***: Hey 

Me: Hey...

C***: What's wrong?

Me: I have something to tell you

C***: What

Me: I think, you know.....I might....just might....uhhhh.....ermmmm.....kind of sort of you know....like you again...

C***: Oh

Me: Yea...

C***: I have a gf right now...

Me: I know! that's why I didn't want to tell you... I hope things won't be weird between us...

C***: It's fine. I'll probably just tease you. You know like grab your thigh during lunch and grab your butt...you know....stuff like that.

Me: That's fine. I actually like being teased... is that weird? 

C***: Lol babe. No. idk.

Me: Ok I gtg take a shower. Bye.

C***: Bye bby.

Me: SMH

C***: SMH bby

**(Comment your predictions as to what his name is)**

That was the most embarrassing thing everrr! Don't you agree? He makes me happy though. My friends call me crazy because I've fallen for a guy who messed with my feeling and messed with multiple girls while dating his girlfriend but...IDK...It's just something about him....My viewing of him will never change and it's not good...AT ALL!! I need literal help! I wish I had someone who went through what I'm going through so that they can help me and give me advice as to what I should do. But now, I needed to have a different mindset of things.I needed to do something to get this off my mind. So then I realized that Aaron started the prank war. I snuck into his bathroom, put a fake poop made out of  a toilet paper roll and placed it right next to his tooth brush, put a little nutella on the toothbrush and just waited for him to go to the bathroom and see what the hell happened to his toothbrush. Lol! 

Hearing his screaming made my day so much better. I'm happy now. I have had everything escape my mind right away. I was satisfied.