Chapter 4 - Moving Day

Today is moving day! I'm excited but yet nervous... I've heard pretty bad thing about this apartment but I tend to just ignore it because you know what they say, "Happy home makes a happy heart." Actually now that I think about it, no one says that... But oh well! Now I do! Regardless of the fact that this apartment has bad history, I'm gonna make it worth my while. I just need to get out of my parents house.

Yhanei walks into the room to greet me and wish me luck. She got a few boxes for me from packages that she has received and helped me put them in my car. Yhanei and I get in the car and drive to my parents house to gather all of my things. While I'm driving, I got a text message from Lianett....

Lia💖: Heyy. I heard that you are moving!

Me: Yea I am...kinda nervous..

Lia💖: Girl I wanna help you with your boxes. I wanna see your new place!

Me: Alright meet me at my parents place. I'll be there in 10.

Lia💖: Ok! I'll be there in 10 as well.

I get to my mom's house and Lianett was already there. She was inside with my parents. Apparently she has been there for quite a long time....it scares me to know that she knew I was coming before I texted her...Anyways, Lianett and I made out way to my no longer bedroom to start packing my things. "Are you sure you want to move?", she said. After a long silence I respond, "Yeah. I'm sure. I need to get away from these lunatics." I mean you gotta admit. These people are crazy. I can't handle those stupid arguments they have everyday. I need a break.

I'm not too excited about the idea of moving but I'm honestly relieved. Just a little bit scared. We finished packing my stuff and loaded my boxes into each other's cars. We needed extra room. Thank God she was driving today. After a 20 minute drive, yeah, you heard it right, 20 minutes, I was tired as hell. So much traffic! We finally got to my new building. I get into the lobby to get my key and Yhanei was already there waiting for me. She comes outside to help us continue packing. Then, I had to stop what I was doing when I got a text message from.....Cristian.....

Crissy: Hey

Me: Hi...

Crissy: I heard that you're moving today

Me: yeah how did you know?

Crissy: Lianett told me. She was so excited she couldn't shut up about it

Me: oh

Crissy: yea. Um....do you need help moving in? I'm not doing anything today and I heard you have a lot on your plate. You could use the help.

Me: oh um...sure. thanks! That's so sweet of you....

Crissy: alr. I'll be there in 10 mins.

Me: Ok. See you in a bit

Crissy: alr. Bye 💖

Me: oh I'm alr bye

Omg! What the hell?! A whole heart! I'm having a mental break down...