Chapter 5- Moving Day Continued

So I get back downstairs to finish bringing things in. Lianett was sitting in the lobby, on the phone, cracking up. Who the hell is she talking to? I walk up behind her, place my ear so close to her phone to hear the convo. I have no idea as to how she didn't know I was listening. ITS CRISTIAN! I heard him saying that he wanted to surprise me with a huge gift when he comes to help us load up the apartment. WHAT?!!! I don't wanna see him right now. Holy crap why did I agree to this?! HELP! Within 5 minutes I see him walk through the door. I couldn't move. I was frozen. He walks up to me and hands over the huge bear and chocolates. Inside the box was a card, and it read, "Dear Kassandra, You are a very important part in my life and I love you so much and hope this new home treats you well!". HOLY CRAP! WHAT?!!!! Please tell me I read that wrong.

I know he did not just say that he loves me.....IF HE LOVED ME, HE WOULDN'T HAVE TREATED ME LIKE TRASH!!! Anyways, let me stop going off. I accepted the gift, gave him a hug, and immediately told him to just grab a few boxes and bring them up to the apathetic. Now, I begin to eat my chocolates. MMMMM! My FAVORITE!!! Hershey!!!!

"Hunty you better slide some chocolate", said Lianett. "Sis.......UGH FINE", I replied. I gave her like 3 and told her to leave me alone. I put the gift in a huge cart and started taking the rest of my boxes up. On my way to the elevator Yhanei comes to help out. She took the remaining boxes and took them to my apartment.

As we all started to say goodbye to each other I felt a sudden breeze. Like as if the thermostat dropped. What the hell. I checked my A.C and it was on 75. I'm so confused. Everyone leave and goes on with their day. I have to start unpacking to have my house prepared for my house warming party in 2 days. I have a lot to get done.

I began to make my way to the kitchen but then I felt something touch my shoulder....I turn around and....