Home/Epilogue

Her pace speeds up as she sees the familiar two ships.
"Kid!", she yells.
The red head, having heard his girlfriend, immediately looks around when he sees a huge object fly at him. Quickly he jumps to the side. A backpack? Next thing he knows a warm body flies into his arms and long dark hair flies around  in the air. Instinctively his arms grab the thick thighs he desired to touch again so badly those months.
He looks at the more grown up looking woman. Her hair is pulled into low spacebuns and has definitely grown longer. He could swear she has more freckles than before.
Her burn scars are now very dark and prominent but he doesn't mind at all. On fact they do look great on her, in his opinion at least.
"Zero.", he breathes out her name. She smiles, grabs him and kisses him fiercely, making the whole crew applaud and cheer for the couple.
"I'm home, Darling.", she says.
He smiles. "Welcome back, my love."
The last part he only whispers and then shows her a wanted poster of her. On it she is shown with him, her figure standing in front of him.
'Dead
Queen of hearts
Gol D. Zero
700.000.000 beli'
She blushes lightly and hugs him tightly.
"I've missed you so much. But now. Let's disappear before the marines arrive."
The Kid Pirates grin and start sailing off, seeing the thousand sunny shoot into the sky.
Zero cheers and waves after them as they disappear into the sunset.

A kiss is exchanged between the couple who then turns to face their new enemy.
"Ready for battle?", Kid asks her.
"I am ready for a war if you want one.", Zero answers, then both attack.