Just a Nightmare

Ace ran and ran towards Mae's room in panic, he really need to find her but it was taking too long since the tree house was HUGE.

     Suddenly he saw Mae's door up ahead and barged in with Mae who shot-up out of bed doing a fighting stance, but once she was Ace, she just sighed and flopped back to bed.

     "Mae! What time is it!?" Ace asked shaking Mae vigorously making ber groan.

     "Time for you to get a watch"

     "Mae, I'm serious"

     "Fine, it's 3:27 in the morning!" Mae exclaimed, putting her pillow over her head.

     "Why are you even up this late anyways?" Mae asked, who sat up from her bed and turned on the lights.

     "Okay..well...I had a...nightmare" Ace blushed and Mae laughed and dropped to the floor still laughing her butt off.

     "It's not funny!" Ace yelled which caused Mae to laugh harder but a few moments later her laugh became to lower a bit.

     "Ok-okay, w-hah! What do you wan-want me to do?" Mae huffed breathing heavily after that laughing.

     "Actually wait..."

     "Wait what?"

     "Wait....what nightmare do you have anyway?" Mae asked sitting down on her bed and Ace sat down on her chair.

     "Weeeell...."

Ace's Dream

     Ace was walking through the forest and hum a song,
his mother sing that song to him when he was little.

     Now...it's already been 1000 years she's gone, along with his father during the war.

     He saw a huge tree up ahead, and he was hesitant but walked towards it anyways.

     The tree had somewhat a wooden door with a symbol on it.

     Curiosity got to him and opened the door with no hesitation.

     What he saw made his heart dropped.

     It was him. Laughing at the chaos he made in Ace Clove, the people were screaming for their lives, the corrupted creatures killing the townsfolk specifically the whole people in Ace Clove.

     But some survived barely, all the trees were on fire and wilted, the grass were dry, the water was now red or blood, the sky was dark and night red, the mood was blood colored.

     He saw the dark castle in the middle of Ace Clove, the walls were all dark and sparkling black diamonds, the roofs were filled with bloodied skulls, and the entrance was unwelcoming.

     But something wasn't right, the tree house was in the same spot as the castle...where is the tree house?

     But he did see a floating tree above the castle, it looked perfectly fine with no damage at all.

     Ace was confused to why he was there laughing while all chaos spreads, and Mae's floating tree house looked fine, but all of it was very familiar to Ace.

     Just then, his head start to ache, clutching it tightly with tears in his eyes, but didn't dare to shed.

     "And then I woke up..."

     Mae just sat there, her eyes wide, jaw dropped, and she was frozen in place.

     She realized that it wasn't just a nightmare...but a short memory, she remembered her encounter with Ace but...he didn't remember a single thing.

     "Oh Ace......" Mae gave him a tight hug, even though she wasn't a hugger lover.

     Ace didn't know that he had tears in his eyes, that will be a nightmare for him to be traumatized for a long long time.

     He hugged back while Mae comforted him, she didn't want that chaos to happen again.

     "Don't worry Ace...it's just a nightmare..." Mae reassured.

      "Just a nightmare....."