Can't help falling in love

Acer Adonis

Matt and I have been friends for almost a year now, ever since sophomore year, Mae had been planning a huge operation for 5 couples, of course I was one of them.

I'm not saying that I don't enjoy being with Matt, It's just that we haven't seen each other for 5 months and I'm already craving for his presence here.

I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I couldn't control my own feelings, thinking of Matt makes me want cuddle up my pillow and cry.

Huh. The two of us had been enemies forever (including Mae) but I couldn't stay mad at him forever since he gave me a reason.

Ever since the principal's task for me and Mae, I couldn't help but think that Mae might match him with someone else other than me, of course....I had to stay quiet.

But, when you have a friend like Mae, she can directly see your problems in no problem.

She change her plan

Flash back
.............................................................

"Mae....what would you do when you see your own loved one or crush with someone other than yourself?" I asked looking at Mae who was going through some student files.

"Be happy for them.....why?" she looked up to see my uneasiness, I quickly took a glance at Matt who sat down at a random bench, we visited at the park for the plan.

Mae sat down next to me and looked into my eyes, she squinted her eyes and then backed away a little bit. She sighed.

"Talk to me" she said crossing her arms to her chest, looking at me, her eyes turned pale.

I sighed knowing that you can't lie to Mae even though she believed in everything.

"Well...I have this...small crush on someone, and...when you matchmake them to another person, it actually break my heart to see them happy along with someone else.........

Someone better

Someone smart

Someone romantic

Someone more capable

Someone beautiful

Someone worthy to be theirs

Someone strong

Someone less awkward

Someone that isn't gay

Someone.........

Someone that isn't me....." I said wiping away my tears that I didn't know that fell, feeling the wet substance that fell across my cheeks.

".....you like him don't you?" Mae asked looking at Matt who was talking to someone else...Ember.

"*sniff* yes.....but I guess it's too late now, look at them.....they look perfect..."

Perfect

"NONSENSE!!!" Mae covered her mouth and then hid low in the bush along with me, Matt and Ember looked at our direction and then looked away.

"What was that?" Matt asked

"It's probably nothing" Ember said shaking her head.

"Nonsense Ace, that's ridiculous, there's no such thing as 'too late'" Mae said sitting back at the tree that was right behind Matt and Ember.

"Mae....just look at them" I pointed to the two who was laughing together in melody, my heart broke at the sight....they are meant to be together.

"Who are mistake to match them" Mae said crossing her arms while shaking her head, I didn't understand as to what she was referring to.

"How so?" I said, Mae grabbed my arm and pointed at the two.

"See Matt? He's faking...his head is sweating, his eyes are dark, his legs are slowly shaking, he's slowly scooting away from her" Mae said looking at every detail.

I looked to see that Mae was right, he holding a grudge to kill the girl, his eyes are starting to turn black.

"Talk to him" Mae said, I looked at her like she had grown a second head.

"No. No no no no no way" I ran away much to Mae's protest to come back, but I'm still afraid to tell him, heck I don't even know if he's gay.

I guess not everyone has a happy ending.

.............................................................

And after 5 months, I never get to see him leave to another country, what kind of friend am I to him, or am I even his friend?

Sure, we still keep in touch but, it's not the same, knowing that he isn't here with me.

He still doesn't know my true feelings for him, and I don't think he ever will, or even return it.

I looked outside my window to see the shinning moon, and shimmering stars.

I sighed.

Wise man say

I closed my eyes to feel the sudden breeze, and inhale the fresh air from the forest scented leaves.

Only fools rush in

The stars glowed into the distance, much to see them shinning in space, hearing them glow is like talking to each other.

But I can't help

The dark midnight sky turning into a perfect moonlight effect, the clouds blend in to the sky with different dark colors.

Falling in love with you

Everything seems to be beautiful together, and there's no doubt about their closeness, it's like........they're meant to be together.

Like a river flows

Shorly to the sea

Darling so it goes

Sometings...

I wish me and Matt could be like the moon and stars, shinning together in the midnight sky...

Are meant to be

Thinking about him

Take my hand

I just wish I told him how I feel

Take my whole life too

I want him to be with me

Cause I can't help

I needed him

Falling in love with you

I love him.