Chapter5

Jungkook:He is one of them.
Mr Jeon: How far along is he?.
Jungkook:Well four months.
Ms Choi:So that means he got pregnant even before you guys got married.
Mr Jeon:Why didn't you tell us before.?
Jungkook:I was not sure about how you guys were going to react.Taehyung just wanted to keep it between us.He didn't want people to judge him.
Ms Choi:I can understand.By the way I'm going to be a grandma soon.I can't wait.

In his 5th month, Taehyung had to deal with Jungkook's mother dropping in every weekend to feed him some weird herbs.She said that they were good for the baby and the mother.Jungkook only had to watch the drama from the sidelines.Taehyung just wondered what would happen if his mother in law learns the truth about the grandchild she had been eagerly waiting for.Taehyung had been having some weird cravings lately.Jungkook wasn't able to sleep for a while he would always have to go out to get some snacks in the middle of the night.Taehyung would always apologize for not letting the poor man sleep.

Jungkook would go to his friends Yoongie and Hoseok but all they would ask him was how it felt to be married and also expecting.
Jungkook:You know guys, the  worst part is not about the weird cravings.Its about being sent to buy stuff in the middle of the night.
Hoseok:Well good luck man. 

The sixth month went smooth.The marride couple was bonding.They had became friends who cuddle and some times even kiss on the cheeks and forehead.Taehyung had finally told Jimin that he was pregnant .He really wanted to find the man who had done this to his best friend .Taehyung thought that is was better not to know.He did not want to reopen  healed wounds.

Taehyung had finally completed his internship.The couple was at home celebrating until Taehyung's phone went off.He had received a text .He went to the kitchen island where his phone was.

Chim
Tae I got the video footage from that day.I found out the person who did it.

Tae
Who is it,Chim?

Chim
You might not believe me so I will send you the video and see the video for yourself.

Tae
Chim, you are scaring me

Chim
Attached  video

Taehyung  waited impatiently for for video to download.The video started playing.It started from the part that Taehyung went to the bathroom.The guy who had spiked his drink had been hitting on him in medical school.When Taehyung came back from the bathroom he drank the spiked drink.Taehyung came back when the man who had spiked his drink had gotten a call and went out.When Taehyung had felt dizzy the person who  had picked him up was  Jungkook , his husband.Taehyung  quickly covered his mouth , he could not believe his eyes.But he continued to watch .At this point he was already sobbing.From that point Jungkook carried Taehyung to one of the rooms of the club.Jungkook was very drunk that day.Taehyung couldn't watch anymore because the rest was obvious.Taehyung wished he hadn't known about this.Taehyung quickly texted Jimin.

Tae
Chim , don't you think there is a mistake somewhere because Jungkook would never do this.

Chim
I also wished the same Tae .But Taehyung keep in mind that some else spiked your drink not Jungkook.

Taehyung was shattered .He lost his balance and stumbled backwards dropping his phone.Jungkook rushed to him but Taehyung only pushed him away
"Don't touch me Jungkook!"Taehyung screamed.
"What did I do ,?"Jungkook asked confused.Then he saw the video that was playing on Taehyung's phone.His heart immediately sank.

It was  at this moment he knew he had fucked up.

Jungkook 's heart was now in his throat .What was he going to say to the other male now.He wasn't even able to open his mouth.His voice was now hoarse as he was trying to say a few words.
"Taehyung please forgive me I didn't do it on purpose.I wanted to tell you a long time ago but I didn't know how to.
Taehyung was now hyperventilating as he spoke slowly."Jungkook I can't even stand to breath the same air with you.What did I ever do to you that you decided to left a permanent mark on my life.?So you thought that everything you did for me is going clear the crime that you committed.Jungkook , I need air and I don't think I would ever want to see you near me again or my  child."
Jungkook couldn't say anything nor could he stop his tears from flowing.Taehyung was about to leave and Jungkook spoke."Taehyung stay here, I will go"With that Jungkook slowly waked out of their house.
Taehyung fell down and cried even more.Jungkook went to the only person who would understand him.His grandma.

Flashback Jungkook 's Pov
I woke up this morning and my head is killing me.I don't really remember what went down when I went out with Yoongie Hyung and Hoseok Hyung.Right now I'm in my car being driven to work since I'm still having a major hangover.Now that I think about it I got really drunk last night.Then it struck me .I saw the most beautiful boy last night .He was about to fall and I caught him just in time.I wanted him to lay down and rest but what I ended up doing what totally horrible.I was really drown to him.Maybe the alcohol was taking over me .I couldn't stop devouring him.I felt that he was telling me to stop but I couldn't.He too addictive.By the time I realized what I had done , I ran out of the room leaving the poor boy alone.I was not able to think straight.I quickly got into my car and went home.Am I really that despicable.?I'm I really a monster that would do this to a innocent boy.Just then my driver showed me the footage of me carrying the poor boy in to a room.I told him to have it deleted because it could be use against me.Deep down inside I felt really guilty that i wanted to die.I told my driver to gather information about the boy.I wanted to do anything for him as I was really sorry.My driver later gave me his profile.It had his name.It turned out that he was a year younger than me.He had just graduated from medical school.Which means he was going to look for an internship.