Movie Day🎬🎥

🖕🏼My p.o.v🚬

I was sleeping super well until I heard my mom."WILD WHY IS THERE A GROUP OF BOYS LOOKING FOR YOU!" What time is it. I looked at my clock ,2:30pm. Why are they here so early I thought we suppose to go at 6:30pm."COMING!" I forgot to put on some pants because I was in a big rush to get down there. I went downstairs and I saw the group. I walked to the door and Dally, Pony and Johnny were blushed. I was confused on why. I can here my mom and the rest of the group laughing."What's so funny." My mom shook her head in shame.

"Sweetie where's your pants."" What do you me-. " I looked down and blushed realizing I didn't put on my pants."OH MY GOD I UM WILL BE RIGHT BACK." I ran upstairs really embarrassed. I could hear the group laughing. Dally saw me in my panties god that's so embarrassing. I could hear my mom saying "come in" to the group. I guess I should get dress.

🚬Dally P.o.v🔪

I showed the group where she lived. I knock on the door. I woman which I'm guessing is her mom opened it. She looked confused and kinda scared."How may I help you." I looked at her." We are looking for Wild." She looked at us with a worried face but then it turned into a smile that I know very well."WILD WHY IS THERE A GROUP OF BOYS LOOKING FOR YOU!" She waited for an answer."COMING" I heard Wild yelled. I could hear footsteps. I saw wild but with no pants I guess she didn't in know. Me, Pony, and Johnny started blushing. I could hear the group and her mother laugh. Man is she perfect but her body it was like the angels made it. Stop thinking that Dally."What's so funny." She was confused. Her mom shook her head in shame."Sweetie where'd your pants." Her mom laughed.

"What do you me-." She looked down and blushed realizing that she had no pants on."OH MY GOD I UM WILL BE RIGHT BACK." And with that she ran upstairs. Her mom was laugh really hard." Ha I love her but man is she just a handfull in the morning. Sorry you had to see that boys, come in." Her mom let us in kindly."You boys get comfortable it's going to be a while before she comes back ha I will make some snacks."

Wow her mom is so sweet."I have a question." Two-bit spoke up."What's the question sweetheart." Two-bit was scared to here the answer."Do you have Mickey Mouse on your T.v and chocolate cake." Me and the group shook our heads in shame."Of course we do I will put it on. Do you boys want something to eat.""We will take anything." I spoke the truth."Ok I will ma-." She was cut off by Wild."I'm done." I looked at the stairs. And man let tell you she looked hot.

I was staring at her with my mouth wide open

I was staring at her with my mouth wide open. She noticed and walked to me to close my mouth."Close your mouth before you start drooling." She teased. Her mom and the group start laughing." You look amazing doll." She blushed and smiled."Thanks you don't look bad yourself." I smiled."Oh I forgot something in my room brb." She walked upstairs, I turned to a group that had a smirk on their face."Little ol dally got a crush." Two-bit said in a lovey dovey voice."Oh shut your trap." I blushed and try to hide myself."It's fine if you do have a crush on my baby." She looked at us with a sad face." Can you'll promise me something." Of course all of us were listening.