A Date with the one and only Dallas

🖕🏼My P.o.v🚬

I woke up in my bed. I was still in the same outfit from last night. I realized there was brown jacket I was wearing."Wait I don't remember wearing a jacket." I thought to myself. Then I recognized the brown jacket I had on. It was Dally's. I started to blush."Why do I have his jacket?" I whispered to myself. I went downstairs to see the whole gang sleeping in my living room.

"What the he-." I was cut off by my mom dancing while making breakfast." Hey sweetheart." She kissed me on the forehead. I smiled and laugh." Hey mom what you doing." I asked her. She looked at me." I'm making breakfast so when the gang wakes up breakfast it already made." My mom smiled, continues breakfast and dancing." Can I help you." I asked my mom." Of course sweetie, Now let's get cooking." My mom tells me.

I started sing and dancing with my mom. Than my favorite song came on. My mom smirked at me and give me a nod. I started dancing.

(Imagine wild dancing like this to Criminal.)

I started dancing and my mom joined me. We didn't notice the gang awake. I started singing." Cause momma I'm in love with a criminal and this type of live isn't rational its physical. Momma please don't cry I will be alright." I started singing in my best voice.

(Imagine wild is singing in this voice this but the actually song.)

🚬Dally P.o.v🔪

I was having the best dream ever. I was dreaming about me and wild being together. I started to hear music and I guess the gang heard it to. I saw wild and her mom dancing in the kitchen. I blushed as she started to dance in a sexy way. The gang must of noticed and smirked at me. Then I heard her voice and almost forgot where I was."Cause momma I'm in love with a criminal and this type of live isn't rational its physical. Momma please don't cry I will be alright." Wild was singing in an angel voice I would call it. Me and the gang was surprised. I was watching her and realized she still had my jacket on from last night. I smiled and laughed quietly.

Last night

It started to get cold outside. Wild was shaking and she didn't have a jacket. The wind started blowing and she started to shake more."Here take my jacket doll." I told wild. She looked at me with surprise eyes then shook her head no." No I'm fine plus we almost at my house." Wild tried to hide the fact she was cold but I wasn't that dumb to tell. I took off my jacket and put it on her. She blushed and I smiled." Just take it and shut trap." I laughed. She put my jacket on fully and hold it tightly. She started to snuggle my jacket and I thought I was going to explode from the cuteness.

She layed her head on my shoulder and was slowly falling while walking. I picked her up in a bride style and walked all the way to her house. Her mom let us in. The gang stayed downstairs as I went to put her in her bed. I tucked her in her bed and kissed her forehead." I love you wild good night." I whispered but I knew she couldn't hear me. I walked downstairs and saw the group pasted out in the living room. I wasn't tired so I started to talk to her mom." Thank you for making sure my baby was in bed that was really sweet of you Dallas." Her mom said sweetly. I smiled back and laughed a little." Of course and you can call me Dally." I told her. She nod to say she understand." So I know your in love with my daughter." Her mom wiggled her eyebrows and smirked. I blushed and started to stuttering." I uh I um well." I couldn't find words I was so embarrassed." Don't be embarrassed. If I can be honest with you. I would love for you to date my baby." Her mom told me. My eyes widen." Re-re-really." I had a huge smile on my face." You have my blessing to date my daughter." Her mom smiled at me. I jumped in excitement and happiness." I will ask her in the morning." I told her mom. Her mom smiled and nod her head. I was so excited that I said goodnight to wilds mom and went to sleep.