Chapter Two

Queenie

Good morning to me. Well I'm a bit nervous of what Kenneth said yesterday but I'm still going. The only bad part of that was I'm going to miss a lunch with Sara! Well it's lunch time already. As I was going to the lunch cafeteria, Kenneth walked passed me and grabbed my arm and pulled me to a seat for two in the cafeteria.

"Just sit here. I'm going to buy lunch for the two of us." he said. "I can buy my own lunch!" I said quite a little angry. "Just sit here!" He said quite irritated.

So I watched him went in line and he went back with lunch. Actually the one he bought for me was my favourite. I started eating my lunch when I noticed that he didn't even touch his lunch and just kept staring at me.

"What are you staring at?" I asked him curiosly. "Oh I'm sorry." he said appologizing. Well at least he knows how to say sorry. "May I ask you something?" he asked while looking straight at my eyes. I avoided the eye contact and asked "What is it?" And gulped. What will he ask? What is this for? "Can we be friends?" He asked with eye contact and a cute smile. "No!" I quickly answered and stood up. "Please" he pleaded. He knows how to say please. "Okay. But only if you'll be nicer. Deal?" I said "Deal and thank you!" He said happily.

_____________•*•____________

Kenneth

I can't believe that she said yes. Well we're at the classroom now. The teacher is teaching us something but I didn't even listen. I just watched her until our classes ended.

_____________•*•____________

Queenie

I was about to enter the school bus when I heard Kenneth called my name. "I'll give you a ride home. First we'll go to my house and then I'll drive you home." He offered. "No thanks. I said, trying to reject his offer. Im was about to enter the school bus AGAIN when he held my hand and said please. "Alright I'll go with you." I said while trying to smile.

____________•*•_____________

We're at Kenneth's house. I can say that his house is big but he's alone in the house. No bother he wants to be friends with me.

"I'm just going to take a quick bath and change my clothes upstairs then I'll take you home" he said while giving me a smile. "Ok" the two letters that I replied.

____________•*•_____________

I'm getting bored of waiting Kenneth so I decided to go to Kenneth's bedroom. I didn't bother to knock and just barged in. When I entered the room I saw Kenneth standing there wearing nothing except a towel covering his lower body.

"I'm sorry. I should've knocked. Put some clothes on!" I said while leaving his room. I've got to admit it he's really hot! Then Kenneth brushed my hair from the back and I turned facing him. He wore a jersey with his name and basketball shorts. He really looked hot in what he was wearing.

"Oh my God Queen! Your face is so red! What happened to you?" He asked like he was surprised. I didn't know I blushed with what I just saw. I'n so emberrased. "C'mon I'll drive you home." He said smiling.

_____________•*•____________

Well Kenneth took me home and we gave a wave goodbye to each other. I can't believe what happened. Yesterday we were enemies and today we became friends.