Chapter Six

Queenie

After that awsome, romantic and happy moment we went to the hall to our class. Kenneth was holding my hands tightly. "Hey. Thank you for accepting my request." He said. "You're welcome but you don't have to thank me. I will answer YES even if you don't ask." I teased him.

"Awww! I love you already." He said will giving me a small hug. I gave him a grumpy face. "You know, Ms. Cruz helped me decorate the park for you!" He said while smiling at me. "Liar!" I said loudly. "What? It's true!" He said explaining. "Ok. But your still a liar!" I said teasing him. "Then give me a word or a sentence that I told you that was a lie." He said. "When you said you loved me." I replied immedietly. Well that's a lie isn't it?

"Who told you that was a lie?" He said. It's true! The words he said made me blush. My face was as red as a tomatoe! "Queen! What happened to your face?" Oh my God! He noticed! "Are you blushing? Awww... You're so cute when you blush!" He said. "Stop it!" I said in reply.

____________•*•_____________

Well we're here at the classroom. When we entered the classroom, everyone except us was on their seat waiting for the teacher to arrive. Then I noticed that everyone's seat is white except for our seat. It's red.

"Kenneth. Why is our seats red?" I asked him. "Oh. Don't deny it. I know red is your favourite color." He said. "How did you know?" I ask him. "Well, I got a little help with Grace." He said.

When we reached our seats, Kenneth sat on his and I sat at mine. Then I noticed a note at my armchair.

You're very beautiful!

-Kenneth

"Really Kenneth?" I looked at him. "Well you really are beautiful!" He said. "Well you look handsome in your jacket." I said at him. "Thanks for the compliment he said.

____________•*•_____________

After classes........

"C'mon QG! I'll walk you home!" He said. "QG?" I asked him. "Queenie Garcia! QG!" He said. "I guess I'll call you KD then. Kenneth Dela Cruz." I said.

While we were walking, the rain sudennly poured down. The rain was really heavy. We ran to the nearest shade we can find.

Both of us was dripping wet. He took of his jacket and wrap it to my body. "Here. It will make you warmer." He said. He was wearing a white t-shirt. I can see his hot abs from the outside. He's really hot.

After the rain stopped he told me that we'll go to his house to change clothes before we continue to walk me home.

____________•*•_____________

When we got to Kenneth's house, we hurridly went to his bedroom. Kenneth tried to opened the bathroom door. "It's locked! And I think we don't have time to find the key." He said. "Then we'll find another bathroom." I said while shivering. Well I can't help it. It's really cold! "This is the only bathroom in the house because I'm the only one who lives here." He said. "Then where are we going to change cloths?" I asked him. "Here in my bedroom." He said while getting clothes from his closet. "Here take this. These are my sister's. She is with mom in America. Wear this. Both of you have the same size." He said.

"Ok. I'll change. Turn around and don't peek!" I said. After I've finished changing I told him that he could look at me now.

"You do realized that there was a mirror in the direction where tou told me to turn around, do you?" He said. Oh my God! He saw me changing my clothes! My face turned bright red. "Oh don't worry. I didn't looked at the mirror." He said. I sighed in relief.

"Now it's my turn to change. Turn around." He said. After 30 seconds I turned around to see id he is finished. When I turned I saw him shirtless. Well he wore his pants but he hadn't worn his shirt yet. He is so hot. I saw his abs and he has this V formation at the bottom of the abdomen.

"Oh I'm sorry." I said. "Oh it's ok. Its just us. And you saw me like this before." He said while smiling. He's right I saw him like that before.

____________•*•_____________

Then I got outside his bedroom. He said to wait there. He'll just get something at his bedroom. Oh I'm tired of waiting here. What took him so long! When I turned around our lips met. He was ther stnading in front of. Kissing me. Our first kiss. He was really shock but he continued kissing me. He kissed me passionatly. I felt his lips moving. I just let him to do whatever he wants. Then he broke the kiss.

"I'm so sorry!" I said. "It's ok. It's just an accident and I admit, you're such a good kisser." He said. I elbowed him at the stomach. "Ow..! What was that for?"