Chapter Ten

Queenie

Practice...

"Ok everyone! Pair uo with your partners." Ms. Colin said. I'm with my partner Jason at that time. I kept concentrating on our practices because I can see that Jessa is still flirting with my boyfriend.

_____________•*•____________

Lunch time...

Oh my god. Practice made me very tired. We practiced on how to walked on heels. It was like 5 inches!!! It's easy for the other girls but it's hard for me. Usually because I don't like heels. I often wear snickers.

"Hey Queen. Wanna join me for lunch? I'm not with anybody." Jason said nicely. "Oh I'm sorry. I can't. I'm going to have lunch with Kenneth. Maybe next time." I said. "Oh okay." He said shooking his head. I can fell that he felt sad. After that I went to Kenneth.

"Hey Kenneth! Ready for lunch?" I said. "Oh sorry Queenie. I'm going to have lunch with Jessa my partner." He said. "Oh." I replied a little dissappinted. Then I saw Jason in front of me. "Looks like you're stuck with me." He said. "I guess so." I said.

____________•*•_____________

Weekend...

Something's weird about Kenneth. He didn't texted me, called me, go with me to school, take me home and eat with lunch with me. He's still having lunch with Jessa.

____________•*•_____________

End of schoolday...

Here I go again. I'll walk home by myself. As I walked through the hallway, I was shocked by what I saw. I saw Kenneth and Jessa kissing in front of Kenneth's locker. "Kenneth?" I said while I felt tears rolling down my eyes. I started running away from them until I got home. "Wait! I can explain." The words that I last heard from Kenneth.

____________•*•_____________

When I got to our house, I sat down on the couch and hugged my favourite pillow. I was crying and crying. My brother is out with his friends and mom and dad are at work. Nobody's there to comfort me.

Then I heard the doorbell rang. I wiped my tears and fixed myself before opening the door. When I opened the door I saw Kenneth standing there. He quickly hugged me tight. "Oh Queenie. I'm so glad you're okay! I'm so sorry Queenie. I promise I won't do that again." He said and unhugged me. Then he got a big box behind him. He got a big brown teddy bear. "Here. A little apology gift." He said while handing me the bear.

I just kept starring at him and the teddy bear. "Oh you don't like it. I'm so so-" he said. I cut him off and quickly hugged him. "No, I love it! I juat didn't expect that you will do this for me. Thank you!" I said. "Anything for my girl." He said calmly. I quickly unhugged him and kissed him on the lips. "You really are a good kisser." He said when I broke the kiss. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." He said in a calm voice.

____________•*•_____________