Chapter Five

Queenie

Oh my God! He actually said he liked me! And I can't believe I said that I liked him too!

"Queenie stop this thing right now! Inhale, exhale." I ordered myself.

Well I'll get ready for school now or else I'll be late for school. Oh it's Wednesday right now so we choose our own clothes. Well I chose a black leggings, sneakers and white t-shirt with a red heart at the front and a letter Q at the back.

____________•*•_____________

I'm about to leave my room to go to school when I heard a honk of a car. Then I looked outside my window. I saw a car and a man about my age waving at me.

I got outside and met the man. "Hi I'm Jade. A friend of Kenneth. Kenneth told me to pick you up and drive you to school. He said he has a surprise for you." He said. "Ok. What surprise?" I asked him curiously. "Well it's a surprise. I can't tell you." He said while smiling. And I can tell you he's handsome. So I agreed and got inside the car.

____________•*•_____________

Then when we arrived at school I got oustside the car. "Kenneth is waiting for you at the school park. Bye!" He said before leaving me.

So I went to the school park and I saw Kenneth standing in the middle of the park. The park was decorated with hearts and teddy bears.

My heart beats faster as I approached him. But I still approached him.

"This are for you." He said while handing a flower. It's a rose my favourite flower and a small box of chocolate. "Thank you!" I said happily. "So this is the surprise Jade told me. A rose and a box of chocolates." I said. "No. This is." He said. He took my hands and hold it tight.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. I was shocked with what he just asked me. I was just silent and kept starring at his eyes. "Queen. Will you be my girlfriend?" He repeated his question. Finally I opened my mouth.

"Yes. Yes Kenneth. I will be your girlfriend." I finally said with a huge smile on my face. "Thank you Queen! Thank you!" He said then hugged me tight. He kissed my forehead. I can't help but I blushed.

"Thank you for making me happy Queen!" He said before we left the park.

_____________•*•____________