Ice Cream

Alexiss point of view

            I got home and the first thing I did was take a cold shower. When I got out the shower I took my phone out and started playing a few games, but I got bored so I decided I’d text Blake. So I lay in bed and opened our messages and I typed, “Hey ugly! I’m bored and I was thinking we should go to Baskin Robbins. I’m cravin for ice cream! Haha.” A few seconds later I get a text back saying, “See you there in a bit bud!”

            I walked all the way there since it isn’t that far from my house, and when I reached I saw him waiting for me. “Hey ugly you beat me,” “yup I did. I’m just awesome like that.” I rolled my eyes and we entered the place and I marveled at all the varieties of flavors. “Let’s try something new this time.” I said as we walked up to the counter of different ice creams. I chose the splish splash sherbert and he went for the cotton candy ice cream. We walked out the story and started talking, “You know the craziest thing happened to me today. When I got to school Barry told me that there are reports of the living dead all over the island! He said it was a joke but it stayed on my mind. And then on my way to history I saw some girl hunched back and it reminded me of what Barry said! But it turns out she was just blowing Mr. Evans. But it totally freaked me out!” “You always had a thing for zombies! Which I honestly never understood, but hey just don’t think about it aye?” he looked at me and smiled and we continued talking about random things. We walked until we reached the park and we sat on the swings and I said, “I bet I can swing higher than you can,” and started swinging. “In your dreams!” he quickly said and started swinging too.

            As we continued swinging and laughing my grip loosened from the chains and when I was in midair I slipped and fell off the swing. Blake quickly got off and came to me, “Are you okay?” “Yeah I guess so. See I told you I can swing higher!” and stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed at me and helped me up and said, “Let’s go home you fool.”

            On our way home we saw Barry. Blake sighed as he saw him waving and approaching us, “Ugh I was hoping he wouldn’t see us….” and Barry was no close enough to hear us “hey there Barry.” Blake quickly said. “Hey there zombie boy, Alexis! How are ya doin?” Blake opened his mouth to respond but I spoke before he could, “Yea I wanted to get some ice cream and who else to get ice cream with other than Blake. If you don’t mind we’ll be on our way now. See ya at school, bye.” “Why did you butt in I was going to give that twit a piece of my mind.” “Because I know you and it wouldn’t have ended well, and I want us to get home in one piece” I said and stuck my tongue out at him. “Well you suck!” “I know I know let’s just go home.”

            He walked me home and I waved goodbye at him and he made his way to his place, which isn’t more than 10 minutes, walking, away from mine. When he got home he texted me and we texted for a little then we said our goodnights and went to sleep.